buy bose or not!!! help!!!!!!!

questions of BOSE...

hehe...

yes if one wants to buy a system for it has bose written on it..
then i will search one contact and will give it to the person addicted to BOSE...
tht person makes very gud metal signages.. like BOSE and others...
So buy some good speakers, and stick those Metal Stickers on it named BOSE.. and tell your frnds...here.. i gt the unique and latest variety of BOSE...

hehe...

I dont think Bose is that Bad Mridul , though i did not like the Bose with Yamaha ( which i saw in the Bose stores) , partner it with some good amplifiers and the sound is pretty decent . ;)

Buy a bose system if you dont have enough space .

Gives descent sound. Not up to the standards.

I bought it becase there is no space for big speakers in my home.

I can tell its better than SONY,yamaha speakers . But its not a hifi speaker. I recently auditioned paradigm speakers, it was better than Bose. Of course size is bigger.

Say no to bose!!!

My friend you have got a good budget with that you can get apretty decent home theatre system. you could try denon AVR-1610 and could go for polk audio speakers.
For further details you could mail me @ [email protected]

No way on Bose. I had them and switched to Lithos (Lithos Acoustics) within months. Have been a Lithos user for a loooooong time now. for 150k, you can get a pretty nice Lithos combination for listening pleasure and the movies. My brother in Singapore just bought the Lithos Kontras for music and added 3 Kontra satellites for the center and rears. he is powering the the Kontra subwoofers through in independant amplifier. This may be slightl out of budget, but I think the Kontras with the Noa1' as center and rear will do just fine. Take a look at Lithos Acoustics or call Rajiv, the owner / engineer on 9820121604. Lithos has a listening room at Bandra in Mumbai. Since you plan to spend so much, maybe worth the trip to hear these speakers.

hi guys ,i too was planning for the lifestyle 35 from bose .can u suggest a better opion

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back