Buy from Dubai for around 20,000 Rs

donjasjit

I will be grateful if someone could guide me to a HTIB system that I could buy in Dubai which would amount to around 20,000 Rs landing cost in India after all duties and taxes.

Onkyo HTIB are aval in Dubai... No Duty upto goods worth 45K... Anything more than that will attract duty, which i think is roughly 35 ~ 40%...

An other point for your attention.... Onkyo India Don't offer local service for international purchase... Few FM have faced this very recently.... If you are fine to overlook this aspect, then fine...

You may consider Denon HTIB too...

Than you so much for your response. It is much appreciated.

I would like to ask two more things, firstly specific Onkyo or Denon models, I am a newbie to the audio scene. Secondly, what would be the approximate weight of such an item and would it be a problem in hauling baggage.

Last edited:
Than you so much for your response. It is much appreciated.

I would like to ask two more things, firstly specific Onkyo or Denon models, I am a newbie to the audio scene. Secondly, what would be the approximate weight of such an item and would it be a problem in hauling baggage.

Try to check with someone in Dubai on what models of Onkyo HTIB are aval there and update here too..

Minimum of 20 Kgs... HTIB boxes are huge too, could be difficult with baggage....

Hi,

Could someone please recommend a good AV receiver that I can purchase from Dubai in the range 15000-25000 Rs.

I dropped the idea of procuring speakers and subwoofer too from Dubai because of weight. I will buy that here instead.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back