Buy recommendation

vazquezjm

Hi.

I live in Argentina and currently, due to covid, economic situation and baby more, the options for buying new av receivers is very limited.

I was offered the following receivers and since I'm not into audio equipment, I'd like to get your recommendations.

* Harman/Kardon AVR360
* Harman/Kardon AVR760
* Harman/Kardon AVR161
* Onkyo TX-SR252
* Denon AVR-X550

They're all in the same price range and within my budget.

I'll be mostly using it to watch movies and listen to music. I own a LG 4K LED TV.

Many thanks for your help deciding.

Hi.

I live in Argentina and currently, due to covid, economic situation and baby more, the options for buying new av receivers is very limited.

I was offered the following receivers and since I'm not into audio equipment, I'd like to get your recommendations.

* Harman/Kardon AVR360
* Harman/Kardon AVR760
* Harman/Kardon AVR161
* Onkyo TX-SR252
* Denon AVR-X550

They're all in the same price range and within my budget.

I'll be mostly using it to watch movies and listen to music. I own a LG 4K LED TV.

Many thanks for your help deciding.

The top three most popular AVR brands are Marantz, Yamaha and Denon. So I will suggest you to go with one of these three brands. Although you didn't mention your budget but I will still suggest you to go with an AVR which has least 7.1 channel support and has Dolby Atmos, DTSX capabilities.

The entry level models in these three brands with the above mentioned capabilities are Marantz NR1609, Yamaha RX-V585 and Denon S-750H.

If you can spend more than go with either SR series of Marantz, Aventage series of Yamaha or X series of Denon.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back