Buying CDs Online

Small TIp

Indian Ocean "Tandanu " Available now in amazon

seems restocked
Tandau and The Very Best of Indian Ocean are being made available regularly and in good numbers but Kandisa is one playing hide and seek with us. :)

Edit - This guy Deepak Mehra has a list of CDs? How to contact him?

A few more box sets/compilations (western, none of them are imports regardless of product image) :

and some Bollywood (mostly Saregama, so check reviews):

A few more box sets/compilations (western, none of them are imports regardless of product image) :

Bought a few. Thanks for the post

Thanks for your post . I have ordered three Saregama CDs of kishore kumar, Mukesh and O P Nyyar.
Regards

Hi guys,
I have just sorted out my cd collection and found some doubles of Jagjit Singh, lata, asha, Kishore, Rafi and some more. Also some hindustani classical, Ghazals and English CDs. Anyone interested PM me for details.
Regards

I suggest, post a classified in for sale section with your asking! It will help you and the buyer.
Selling CDs is prohibited here. But you can contact him individually if you are interested in buying CDs. A polite pm to him about the list of extra CDs will start that process. :)
Cheers

bought cassettes for 150rs each

janbaaz/Zaamane Ko dikahana Hai
yaad pankaj Udas
Guzarish Ghazal Chadan dass

seems no use for me i dont have any deck
I just tempted to buy

any one interested ping me

Bought some CDs from Amazon India.
first one is 2 cd set by Kaushiki Chakraborty 'Rageshri series' It is from Times Music. This is live recording and SQ is OK. Tablas sound little harsh so I guess not originally well recorded. Voice is superb. No complaints. Second CD is by Ajoy Chakraborty 'Gharana series' Very good SQ. Enjoyed it. Have not heard all compositions. It is by Music Today Group. Third one is SAREGAMA Great Masters series Pt. Jasraj and Pt. Bhimsen Joshi. Sounds little subdued probably being old recording (AAD). Very happy with the purchase considering I am frugal by nature. Reason for sharing is SQ wise music today, Times sound good to me. But unknown company as said in previous post can be disappointing.
Regards.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back