Attachments

• Screenshot_20211011-041447_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211011-041447_Chrome.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Kandisa And Tandanu Cds Orderd For Mrp

From amazon and flipkart

seems good deal than blackmarket prices

Most LPs n CDs are highly overpriced. Imagine a Taal LP for ₹12K and many other titles in the range of ₹8-10K (Rangeela etc). One can buy a pre-owned entry level TT at that price.
RGH and Vinayak Music are highly overpriced. All A.R Rahman newer CD titles are exorbitantly priced above 1000 in these sites, only title I see selling in the used market at crazy prices of A.R Rahman are Hum Se Hai Muqabala and Hindustani (and some older A.R Rahman titles) , I managed to source most of the others under 700 bucks barring Tamasha/Meenaxi and Bombay Dreams (still way above MRP , but a price I am ok with paying for entering late).

showing OOS on both; when did you order?
Indian Ocean CDs sell like hotcakes, last time ApSai mentioned to me about the sale. I could order Tandanu and Very best of Indian Ocean but Kandisa was out of stock. The Very Best of Indian Ocean CD got cancelled and received only Tandanu, luckily got Kandisa during a restock recently. The black-market prices are about 100-200 bucks higher mostly , black friday is different as have seen it get sold for around 600-700 too.

Indian Ocean CDs sell like hotcakes, last time ApSai mentioned to me about the sale. I could order Tandanu and Very best of Indian Ocean but Kandisa was out of stock. The Very Best of Indian Ocean CD got cancelled and received only Tandanu, luckily got Kandisa during a restock recently. The black-market prices are about 100-200 bucks higher mostly , black friday is different as have seen it get sold for around 600-700 too.
yes I got the Tandanu & very best, but Kandisa is OOS for me.

A small tip for fellow collectors

these are a few cds i found in amazon

Befikre
jab takh hai jaan
Raid Im seeing this offer price since year
Rock on 2 also on offer
Raa on
Cammando 2
Kill Dill (yash raj jewel tempted me to buy)
Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety (180Rs mentioned As Dvd But it is Audio Cd)
Luka Chuppi
Kaabil
Rang De Basanthi 399Rs May be Slim Jewel Case
Bluff Master
M.S DHoni

Matters Of Heart BY Sandeep CHowta (any one want to buy this place in blissenta... site
not in amazon.Both are by same seller u can get free delivery in their own site)

Im Not seller Just as a help im sharing this info

A small tip for fellow collectors

these are a few cds i found in amazon

Befikre
jab takh hai jaan
Raid Im seeing this offer price since year
Rock on 2 also on offer
Raa on
Cammando 2
Kill Dill (yash raj jewel tempted me to buy)
Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety (180Rs mentioned As Dvd But it is Audio Cd)
Luka Chuppi
Kaabil
Rang De Basanthi 399Rs May be Slim Jewel Case
Bluff Master
M.S DHoni

Matters Of Heart BY Sandeep CHowta (any one want to buy this place in blissenta... site
not in amazon.Both are by same seller u can get free delivery in their own site)

Im Not seller Just as a help im sharing this info
Thanks for the tip. I have already bought the most and also bought the rest. I couldn't find Rang De Basanti and MS Dhoni though I wanted these badly. I might be having Rang De Basanti somewhere hidden but not MS Dhoni.
The sound quality on Jab Tak...., Sonu Ke.... and Kaabil is excellent and good on others which I already have. The title song on Kaabil really lit up my system and me of course. :p

Somebody also please remind me of the availability of Kandisa CD. I have other Indian Ocean CDs but not Kandisa which as per the reviews is their best CDs.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back