Buying CDs Online

I have been looking for an Audio CD of Nazia Hassan but unable to find. Nothing there on Flipkart or Amazon.

If any FM here has a Nazia Hassan CD he would like to part with please PM me.

Be warned, he is an arrogant guy,(Hyd) first time he will talk like a seller, next time, as if he is doing you big favour.If you complain, you'll be removed from the group.You are likely to get scratched cds mostly.I dont care about the 000s of cds, but care for my dignity. I prefer Discogs. Though,it will take a while for delivery, the rates are reasonable, you can get anything you want and condition mostly mint. Just.sharing my experience, may be diff for
others.
I had a mostly positive experience with this seller (I'm guessing it's the same one as he is definitely arrogant at times). He has some issues with people having to buy a minimum number of CDs or get removed from the group - but then he is free to make his own rules. IMHO it takes a while to learn how to deal with him. I have bought a lot of CDs from him in the last couple of months - and did not get any scratched ones. Some jewel cases were cracked though. And yes, he has a good collection and keeps on refilling it.

I had a mostly positive experience with this seller (I'm guessing it's the same one as he is definitely arrogant at times). He has some issues with people having to buy a minimum number of CDs or get removed from the group - but then he is free to make his own rules. IMHO it takes a while to learn how to deal with him. I have bought a lot of CDs from him in the last couple of months - and did not get any scratched ones. Some jewel cases were cracked though. And yes, he has a good collection and keeps

I had a mostly positive experience with this seller (I'm guessing it's the same one as he is definitely arrogant at times). He has some issues with people having to buy a minimum number of CDs or get removed from the group - but then he is free to make his own rules. IMHO it takes a while to learn how to deal with him. I have bought a lot of CDs from him in the last couple of months - and did not get any scratched ones. Some jewel cases were cracked though. And yes, he has a good collection and keeps on refilling it.
90% percent Hyderabad CD resellers & vendors r frouds ( please note I don't told CD collector's ) # if you know how this frouds I mean CD resellers, deal # I sent you my personal chats with this resellers # one example if you interested in one particular titles the CD price go sky high price,

Well, I exited his Hindi group recently as I was not into buying Hindi cds, but he sent me a message I didn’t like. But let’s stop giving him undue publicity. I have a better experience with Discogs , unless you want to buy by the dozens and price is also on par. Let’s start exchanging CDs we don’t use or buy/sell within our FMs. We have already created a group. If interested,PM me, I will send an invite.

Well, I exited his Hindi group recently as I was not into buying Hindi cds, but he sent me a message I didn’t like. But let’s stop giving him undue publicity. I have a better experience with Discogs , unless you want to buy by the dozens and price is also on par. Let’s start exchanging CDs we don’t use or buy/sell within our FMs. We have already created a group. If interested,PM me, I will send an invite.
Like you said, experiences might be different for different people. This was my experience. I am not interested in giving him any publicity.

You don't get any titles at MRP anymore, be it Vinyls or CDs. I have got numerous cds recently and have overpaid above MRP for 80% of the lot easily.

You don't get any titles at MRP anymore, be it Vinyls or CDs. I have got numerous cds recently and have overpaid above MRP for 80% of the lot easily.
I have got several cds at Mrp from Amazon. It all depends on the seller and the titles.
Blisstainment does put his own labels and so does Music For All.

I have got several cds at Mrp from Amazon. It all depends on the seller and the titles.
Blisstainment does put his own labels and so does Music For All.

Not Amazon, any FB groups/seller contacts where people are selling good or rare titles.

Not Amazon, any FB groups/seller contacts where people are selling good or rare titles.
Yes. For imported brand new CDs on Amazon it's hard to know the actual price (i.e. after the currency conversion + import duties) so most sellers put whatever they want. I have bought a few Western Classical box sets and single discs from Amazon where the prices seemed reasonable when checked against prices on online stores that ship from abroad.

In recent times I've seen Amazon sellers who are peddling Saregama bollywood CDs at atrocious prices too - it's make hay while the sun shines.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back