Buying CDs Online

I am part of a whatapp group where this guy from HYD sells CD, used and new but he got a good collection. Price is little high but, I didn't place any orders yet. However, I managed to find another guy in Bangalore. I purchased Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton MTV unplugged, Santana, CCR and Taal for 2300 including shipping.

I am part of a whatapp group where this guy from HYD sells CD, used and new but he got a good collection. Price is little high but, I didn't place any orders yet. However, I managed to find another guy in Bangalore. I purchased Pink Floyd, Eric Clapton MTV unplugged, Santana, CCR and Taal for 2300 including shipping.
Could you share the group please.

I'm also interested to be part of these groups..

If it's possible to share Bangalore seller name & contact details sir

Be warned, he is an arrogant guy,(Hyd) first time he will talk like a seller, next time, as if he is doing you big favour.If you complain, you'll be removed from the group.You are likely to get scratched cds mostly.I dont care about the 000s of cds, but care for my dignity. I prefer Discogs. Though,it will take a while for delivery, the rates are reasonable, you can get anything you want and condition mostly mint. Just.sharing my experience, may be diff for
others.

I never purchased anything from him yet. I was looking for some sellers and came across this guy. He added me to the whatsapp group and he posts good albums which was tempting. But something kept me from buying. Simultaneously I purchased a 1 TB SSD for my PC and now I am downloading Flac, DSD and streaming it to my AMP. Which on a long run is a good option for me.

please let me know too... maybe you can have me added to the group?

I have about 200 CD's collected through the 1980's and 1990's in the U.S. and salted away in the 2000's in a cupboard when I moved to India. I am moving house and need to clear them out. The collection is a mix of oldies rock/pop (Madonna, Eric Clapton, Eagles etc..), Hindi (old movie songs, LM), Indian Classical (Amjad Ali Khan, Imrat Khan, Hariprasad Chaurasia etc.) and Western Classical. I would have put them in the For Sale by Owner group here but alas, it's been de-activated. Want to move them all out in one transaction so any help on how to do so will be appreciated.

I have about 200 CD's collected through the 1980's and 1990's in the U.S. and salted away in the 2000's in a cupboard when I moved to India. I am moving house and need to clear them out. The collection is a mix of oldies rock/pop (Madonna, Eric Clapton, Eagles etc..), Hindi (old movie songs, LM), Indian Classical (Amjad Ali Khan, Imrat Khan, Hariprasad Chaurasia etc.) and Western Classical. I would have put them in the For Sale by Owner group here but alas, it's been de-activated. Want to move them all out in one transaction so any help on how to do so will be appreciated.

PM'ed you , I am from Bangalore itself

Hey guys thanks for the PM's. I just pulled all of them out of the cupboard while clearing my current house. I'll catalog them properly first (it's been such a long time) and get back to you. Like I said, I wanted advice on how best to move them all out at once before making a decision. Regards.

hey may I have the hyd seller's contact number or is it possible to add me to that wahtsapp group, I'm also from Hyderabad..

Hello Sir, even I am interested.

You can start a WhatsApp group, others too can put up their unused cds for sale/exchange. PM and we can take it forward.

You can start a WhatsApp group, pm some members and take it from there.
sorry duplicate post

Iam also interested in buying sir # my location south Bangalore

Hey guys thanks for the PM's. I just pulled all of them out of the cupboard while clearing my current house. I'll catalog them properly first (it's been such a long time) and get back to you. Like I said, I wanted advice on how best to move them all out at once before making a decision. Regards.

Interested…

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back