Buying/ getting nVidia Shield TV 2019 to India

I bought shield tv pro(2019) using credit card and my aunty carried it for me. I paid a total of 199.99+18(tax) with California shipping address. I lived in US(Houston TX) for 8 years (2004 to 2012) and Amazon never collected tax. I got many items carried by my sister who lives in Atlanta and Amazon never collected tax. Tax collection depends on state taxation policy. Attached the screenshot of my order.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200222-231859.png
    Screenshot_20200222-231859.png
    162.3 KB · Views: 48
Hi
If I buy the Nvidia Shield from Newegg.com or from B&H Photo and Video, would their shipping partner DHL take care of the customs duties and getting it cleared from the Indian customs and then delivering it to my home in Kolkata?

Hi
If I buy the Nvidia Shield from Newegg.com or from B&H Photo and Video, would their shipping partner DHL take care of the customs duties and getting it cleared from the Indian customs and then delivering it to my home in Kolkata?
Newegg does and charges for customs as well.

The closest to home to buy Nvidia shield tv is Singapore though you will have to pay $50 more for Pro but it’s worth if you have friend or family coming over. You can even order online from shopee.com. I got it from Singapore When I went there for my work.

The closest to home to buy Nvidia shield tv is Singapore though you will have to pay $50 more for Pro but it’s worth if you have friend or family coming over. You can even order online from shopee.com. I got it from Singapore When I went there for my work

Did you buy it from a B&M shop and if so, which one? I couldn't find it in the local electronics shops when I was there last time.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back