Buying lcd tomorrow need immidiate help...plzzz

djrocker07

hey guyz,m new here...heard a lot bout this forum...keep up da gud work.
Now to the point,m planning to buy a 32inch full hd lcd tv today or tomorrow or atmost day after tomorrow...so i need some help n infos frm u ppl,m going for the brands sony,samsung and may be panasonic
here they are giving festive offers
SONY- NX500 (Rs 39000),EX400 (less than Rs 39000) [Specs- BE3,Noise Reduction,Intelligent Picture,USB,HDMIx4,Bravia Sync,Ambient Sensor,Motion Flow 50Hz(NX500) and 100Hz(EX400)]
SAMSUNG- C630 (Rs 40000) [Specs- Hyper Real Engine,Dolby Digital Plus,HDMIx4,Clear Motion Rate 200Hz,AllShare,USB]
Panasonic- D Series,I dont actually wna go for panasonic but when i saw its picture quality compared to sony and samsung it was exceptional,it was mch more clearer than these two,the prices are almost the same,they were using Airtel DTH [HD],i dont know bout the specs of panasonic.
Now there can be 2 reasons y sony and samsung was not delivering nice pics
1. may be their settings were reduced so as to sale panasonic products more
or
2. may be panasonic is better.they are providing IPS Panel so is to prevent ripples when touched.

i need quick help here guyss,plzz help me!!:)

Now there can be 2 reasons y sony and samsung was not delivering nice pics
1. may be their settings were reduced so as to sale panasonic products more
or
2. may be panasonic is better.they are providing IPS Panel so is to prevent ripples when touched.

Don't buy into the marketing BS of no-ripples when touched etc. They just have an additional glass/plastic layer over the screen.

All are good products. PQ changes depending on setting and content. You can make them all look very similar by proper calibration. So don't just go by what you saw in the store.

Don't know much about the Sony, but it is my general belief that Sony charges an unfair premium for their products in India (not so in US/EU), so I stay away from Sony.

You don't want to go with Panasonic... for whatever reason, then follow your gut feeling. Otherwise it will nag you later on if something, however small, goes wrong with unit.

That leaves the Samsung. I think the 32C630 is a decent deal 40K. Maybe you can get him down to 39K or ask him to throw in some freebies.

Cheers.

+1 to Samsung C630 ,at 40k its a good deal.
Sony have the best price vs performance when bought in grey market.The EX400 which costs 39k in showroom costs about 29k or less in grey market or ebay.in.

Diwali may have more offers from dealers.

I bought sony EX400 two months back. I had a plan to b uy NX 500, but I realized that it is having refelction issue. NX 500 looks good, but due to its refelction isuse i dropped the plan and finally I bought EX400.

EX400 is really good. its full HD LCD.

okay thanxx guyzz....i'll go buy Samsung c630 tomorrow and even sony ex400 is gr8 but only coz of low motion rate as compared to samsung m not goin 4 it...else all the features are same...and ya nx500 got reflection issues...heard frm lotz of ppl
Again thnxx ppl...
cheers :D

If you have not bought already, pls check 32LD650. Pretty good not because i own it, moreover it is value for money. 40k for a 32" is more, but that depends on your budget. Don't bother about USB, NetCast and all other stuff , you can get most of them in a media player which are common now a days. as your TV may not play all formats you want to.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back