TV buying help requiered

Trollkien

Help a newbie out, good people.

Here's what I'm looking for in a TV set.

50 inches or more, full HD with a budget up to Rs 75,000, 3D strictly optional.

My technophile friends are convincing me to go in for plasma but I'm a little apprehensive considering the technology is on its way out and it generally appears a little fussier than LED (what with the risk of burn-ins and suchlike) and the fact that spare parts and servicing may soon become a huge hassle.

So I'm willing to consider good LED options too.

Here's where I am at my wits end. There appears to be very scant information by way of reviews on good HD LED models and with a multiplicity of similar looking and sounding models, I'm totally flummoxed.

Can someone please link me to some good LED options from Samsung, Panasonic, LG or Sony? Or recommend a model from these brands that more or less meets my needs based on a great personal experience?

Thanks!

Help a newbie out, good people.
Here's what I'm looking for in a TV set.
50 inches or more, full HD with a budget up to Rs 75,000, 3D strictly optional.
Thanks!

The problem is there are very few sets available in 50 inches in the price range you have quoted. So you can very well narrow down by visiting some shops and taking demo of those Tv sets first based on the screen size and price range. Then you list your choice here for more comments. If we are going to directly suggest you an X,Y,Z model, you will loose the experience of visiting stores and auditing stuffs

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back