Buying WDTV Live HUB, Logtech Harmony 700

Vijay_s

I am planning to buy WDTV Live Hub, Logitech Harmony 700 & Canon ELPH 300 HS camera from Amazon and getting it through spouse travelling back to India. Can I use these items straight out of box considering the voltage difference in both country.

1.In case I need a power adapter suggest one
2. Do NTSC PAL format difference will be an issue?

WD Live Hub - $179.99
Amazon.com: Western Digital WD TV Live Hub 1 TB Media Center: Electronics

Logitech Remote - $86.99
Amazon.com: Logitech Harmony 700 Rechargeable Remote with Color Screen: Electronics

Canon Cam $249.95
Amazon.com: Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS 12 MP CMOS Digital Camera with Full 1080p HD Video (Black): Electronics

Congrats!
Yes, you can use these items straight out of box, as these adapters will work on 110-220V.
NTSC/PAL will not be an issue.
Enjoy!

Hi svkndv,
So, did you make the purchase? Can you confirm its fine to get it from US?

reju, are u sure it works in both 110/220 volts?

I am planning to ask my friend to bring a WDTV Live from US. Need confirmation to these questions asap.

TIA

Hi svkndv,

Can we move the recorded video files to a PC and archieve it on DVD on the WD TV Live media centre.

N.Murali

Hi svkndv,
So, did you make the purchase? Can you confirm its fine to get it from US?

reju, are u sure it works in both 110/220 volts?

I am planning to ask my friend to bring a WDTV Live from US. Need confirmation to these questions asap.

TIA

I got it two days back and it is working fine with 240 watts. Power cord shows 110-240 range. I registered the device online, as the region of buyer and seller different device qualified for only out of region warranty.

Last edited:
Hi svkndv,

Can we move the recorded video files to a PC and archieve it on DVD on the WD TV Live media centre.

N.Murali

Yes Murali, I connected it through Network cable (LAN) and transfered content from PC to WDTV. So its possible to copy both ways.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back