Cable Management

TaureanBull

I am very aesthetic about my setups. ;) For me its am immaculately laid out setup with nothing to distract. The biggest distraction for me is poorly laid out cables, hanging wires etc. Normally, I hide my cables neatly behind cabinet or cover them up using plastic electrical fittings. I see several people with very high equipment with poor cable management. There are several aspects to cable management in no particular order:-

1. Proper layout of cables.
2. Covering up the cables by means of fittings/covering up from sight.
3. Using proper colour codes.
4. Storing of spare cables/cables received with package but not required.
5. Using correct rating/specifications.

I request fellow members to share cable management techniques they have been using for the benefit of everyone.

If you're ready to shell out some serious dough try the Legrand cable management systems. Check this link
CABLE MANAGEMENT - LEGRAND

If not two 2" casing caping (1 for electrical and other for signal cables) running the required length and 2 junction boxes are your cheaper options.

Cheers

pls post some pics with your setups (or dream setups) I am thinking of letting go the huge wood cabinet and keep everything on a low height open rack. Wires will become visible and it will be a huge issue, as the system is in living room.

pls post some pics with your setups (or dream setups) I am thinking of letting go the huge wood cabinet and keep everything on a low height open rack. Wires will become visible and it will be a huge issue, as the system is in living room.

Your only solution would be to go W I R E L E S S :lol:

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back