cabling for analogue set up

If anyone is looking interconnects for TT than should buy low capacitance video cables.I am using DAC branded video cable on my Technics and they really

Hi Sachin,
Do you mean the signal cables from the turntable to the phono pre, or phono pre to pre/integrated's input?
Joshua

Yes, I mean cables from TT to phono pre.
Regards,
Sachin

Hi Sachin,
For this I will need two runs of video cable + 1 run of earth cable. Is my understanding right? I am also thinking in terms of the Finolex RG-59 coax if I can get it somewhere near by.

Is DAC video cable available as 1-2 meter piece?

For earth cable, will any multi-strand copper wire of 16 to 14 AWG do? Or is that too thick and therefore an overkill?
Joshua

Hi Sachin,
For this I will need two runs of video cable + 1 run of earth cable. Is my understanding right? I am also thinking in terms of the Finolex RG-59 coax if I can get it somewhere near by.

Is DAC video cable available as 1-2 meter piece?

For earth cable, will any multi-strand copper wire of 16 to 14 AWG do? Or is that too thick and therefore an overkill?
Joshua

Hi,
Yes you will need 1 thin cable for earth, it should do fine.DAC available in 2 meter,you have to cut one end for soldering.It is little difficult to solder on turntable, be careful with tonearm wires while soldering.You have to make some arrangements for thicker cable.A good thread here
Here's How I Replaced the Stock Interconnects on My Turntable (With Pictures)
Dac is available with Hifimart
http://www.hifimart.com/dac-arx03c-component-video-cable-103

Regards,
Sachin

Last edited:
The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back