Can you help me buying a HT system, my budget is around 50k.

arjun.dabhade

Hi,
I am looking for a HT for both music and movies in my living room which is 20 * 14 feet in size. My budget is 50k.

Can you suggest me for the best one in this price range?

Hi

Would suggest you come to Mumbai where there are many dealers where you can audition systems with your music and decide on what appeals to you in performance, budget and appearance....

You need to decide if you want satellite speakers or bookshelf or tower speakers....also how much output? How big subwoofer etc etc.....

Entry level HT systems like Yamaha start from 30k onwards (YHT299), you will need to add a DVD or Blu Ray player ..+ extra on HDMI cables, subwoofer cables etc etc.....

The key is to listen to the brands available and decide...you can also slowly build up your system by purchasing the avr and 2 speakers as fronts for now and then add as budget comes in.....

If you are open to buying pre owned systems, there are good systems available on HiFI ads and even the For Sale by Owner section,,,choice is yours all the best....

Thanks for the Reply.
It was very helpful.

I had been to Pro Fx, Telome and Lamington road in search for a perfect buy for me but couldn't decide on one.

i want satellite speakers as that fits in my budget.

Hi

What do you have or recently purchased? HiFi Mart had the Pioneer AVR + Boston Speakers for sale which was a good deal.....

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back