Cassettes I am listening to....

Anyone having use for cassette based head cleaners, got a new RCA brand cleaning kit to sell. PM if interested.

yes, I remember New Kids on the Block and Michael Learns to Rock were the most sold cassettes in stores in Trivandrum in those days. Pure nostalgia.

Light House in East Fort was our main destination for Western Music Cassettes from Middle East(esp those Thomson ones)

Ah yes, the one near Parthas. some years ago they shifted to pazhavangadi. I went to them for cassettes but they had nothing. My main source was welgate audios vazhuthacaud, then sariga music world and Kolams music world overbridge.

Listening to Umrao Jaan / Bazaar.

2ff9a47617fb51021b62391e63437c08.jpg

The Festival songs from Tharangini has very good recording and some amazing songs. Isn't this from year 1985?

Yes, (Festival Songs Vol3- Ravindran/Sree Kumarn Thambi) was released in 1985. Very good recording and beautiful STEREO effects.

Vol2 (Allappy Ranganath/Madhusudanan)was in 84 and

Vol1 in 83 (Ravindran/Sree Kumarn Thambi).

Yes, (Festival Songs Vol3- Ravindran/Sree Kumarn Thambi) was released in 1985. Very good recording and beautiful STEREO effects.

Thanks Anil,
sweet childhood memories :) .
I will search for these. It must be somewhere. Hope they are in good condition

Any pointers for getting some of these?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back