Cassettes I am listening to....

I doubt whether any actor had a chance to give 3 musical hits back to back with same director{Sibi Malayil} - music composer{Late Raveendran}and -writer{ Late A. K. Lohithadas}

His Highness Abdullah[1990]-Baratham[1991]-Kamaladalam[1992]

Two national Awards for Best Actor -Mohanlal and Neumudi Venu(91 and 90)
Two Best play back singing Awards -..Yesudas and M.G. SreeKumar(91 and 90)
Music Director(special category) Raveendran (90)
Unfortunately Sargam, Sadayam and Thevar Magan swept all awards in 1992.

Listening to some old marathi songs..

Cassettes.jpg

How did you preserved it this long. I did had many and when I went out for studies and later work. It started from shelves to loft and then to near by raddi walla

Just a joy....
My Yanni [Yiannis Chryssomallis]collection....

Few from Festival/Devotional songs In Malayalam collection:

How did you preserved it this long. I did had many and when I went out for studies and later work. It started from shelves to loft and then to near by raddi walla

It is very true even in my case, when we[My elder brother and me ] went out for study and then for work, many unwanted hands took away a lot of Vinyls/Tapes etc and never returned them back.

But, we had shown double vigor to pay and collect at least a few of them later from various sources.

At later stages[when CD format took over.], even my father was generous enough to "SAY NO" when friends/relatives asked for LPs and Cassettes. Even one who took them did not preserve .... In many a houses, termites made a happy meal out of the edible parts and made the rest a mere junk.

Also it is true that when a family grow in size and are in need of more space, first thing to go out will be the precious musical collections/books of yesteryear(s).

Hmmm.... I wish my son at least values and preserves my collections .....when he goes out for studies/work etc...

To my knowledge, the quality/density of Ferrous and other Metal coating differs between A,B and D versions.

A90 is the lowest in ranking and not good for repeated usage and for good audio reproduction.Mainly meant for boomboxes and Handheld portables(walkman like)

B(Brilliant) version is more durable and withstands stretching. Better than A for repeated usage.
D(Dynamic) : more reliable. Good for Mix tape recording from Vinyl etc .

Even the color of the tape slight differs in each version.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back