Cassettes I am listening to....

rpm

The Best of Chandan Dass

427d54d63ed3d1251c5b61880c1a1522.jpg

Thanks for starting this post, was myself contemplating to start one. I am now rediscovering the magic of cassette tapes and am enjoying to the fullest. I am also comparing them with my CDs and find the cassette tape to be more open and spacious compared to the CDs.

I am listening to most of Jagjit & Chitra singh, Pankaj Udhas Ghazals tapes recorded from LPs.
Bollywood films - Macchis, 1942 A Love Story, DDLJ, Kishore, Rafi, Lata, Asha etc. tapes.
George Michale, Michale Jackson, Dire Straits, Smokey Robinson, The Sound of Music - Original Movie Sound track & Western Classical all in Tapes and am enjoying to the fullest. I even now conveniently forgot that i own a decent CD player.

BTW, I did not enjoy them when i initially Played with the Naks BX-100E. Only after i aligned the tape heads azumith i was able to get the correct phase. I used Lissajous patterns to align the tape azumith with an 2-channel oscilloscope.

154c7d0.jpg

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back