Cassettes I am listening to....

Today's listening sessions

5a7848dbc8741bc909169d4f5027b157.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Yesterday's listening. Aiwa walkman rocks also the pyramid cassette are well recorded

6bf467d98fcbb16b0e6e41842d681b04.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Shraddhanjali (Part 1 - two cassettes) and Maya Memsaab - both have beautiful songs, Lata's voice is sublime in these, just like in her Live at Royal Albert Hall concert. I think the MM soundtrack is very under-rated - I rarely hear about it, yet the music is so beautiful.

IMG_20180129_195413194_BURST001.jpg

Got these yesterday from an Olx seller; have been able to go through just 2 cassettes till now. View attachment 25525

Abhraneel............

I am not aware of which Deck u r using to play these pre recorded Indian cassettes BUT my suggestion will be don't play these cassettes in any high end Decks. These pre recorded Indian cassettes have very inferior quality tapes and over the years it has detoriated further leading to leaving behind quick residue on ur head and pinch rollers ultimately affecting both. So better is play them in a decent ordinary Deck and keep cleaning the pinch rollers and head everytime u play.

jayanths..............

I see you have array of Nak decks, I have BX300 and happy with SQ. How do you rate it compared to ZX7?

Hello Jayant da,
I have a Denon DRW 695 double cassette deck which I got some 6 months back in great condition. Thanks for your suggestions; I avoid playing the Indian cassettes and take up the cleaning the rollers and head twice in a month religiously.
Cheers !!!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back