CAUTION!!!!! - HD READY vs FULL HD - 32 inch

There is no 'visible' difference between FullHD&HDready on a 32 inch LCD using DTH??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
USB instead of Component,but you get lot better PQ with LH35,contrast ratio very high & pic looks much clear.Backlight too powerful.Think again.

I would prefer to have 2 component video inputs for my HTiB and future STB.
Anyway, I will wait till Tuesday or Wednesday for ebay to post the next week Deal of the Week and see if there are some good offers like what they had last week.
If not then I will go ahead with my purchase.
Ebay Deal of the Week offers are subsidised by ebay i feel.
The same model from the same seller costs much higher when it comes out of the Deal of the Week. I have keenly observed this phenomenon.
The subsidy along with the Diwali gift offer make a irresistible combination :)

Hi, I want to buy 32Inch LCD TV, I'm in dilemma whether to go for HD Ready or Full HD? (Note: Viewing distance for my room is less...)

So , Guys Is HD Ready OK for a 24,28 or 32 Inch TV ??
I am planning to get one LED TV specially for watching SD channels and a few HD channels

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk

So , Guys Is HD Ready OK for a 24,28 or 32 Inch TV ??
I am planning to get one LED TV specially for watching SD channels and a few HD channels

Sent from my ASUS_Z00LD using Tapatalk
Always go for a Full HD that fits your budget. Avoid HD ready if you can. The resolution difference is totally worth it.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I would not agree. One can hardly make out the difference in a 32 inches screen between HD and FHD. Now of course UHD is ultra kill at this size. I guess it starts making a difference from 40 inches onwards. It is also important to select based on the content that is planned to be watched on this TV.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back