CD and Vinyl Buying Online Source

Their grading of used vinyls is not accurate. I ordered once. Was terribly disappointed.

#BEWARE #FALSEOFFERS #LIES

Shocked that TheRevolverClub offers 10% discount on ALL RECORDS FOR ETERNITY ...

However their staff has flatly REFUSED to honor this offer !! Shocked that brands make promises & blatantly renege on their commitment !!

I personally selected 15-20 vinyls to buy and when I asked about the offer, they first agreed and then did a complete about-turn and refused to give the discount.

VERY VERY SAD AND DISAPPOINTED AT THIS UNETHICAL BEHAVIOUR !!!
I believe discount is applicable only on new records if you are a featured vinyl head. You will first need to sign up and become one and get a customised code. I have always got the discount when i purchase from them, don't think they extend discount on used records.

I believe discount is applicable only on new records if you are a featured vinyl head. You will first need to sign up and become one and get a customised code. I have always got the discount when i purchase from them, don't think they extend discount on used records.
Thats what I understood as well when i looked at the offer on their website. hence was curious if there was anything else on the table as well.

Did u sign up to be a "vinylhead" on their website ? I have never used TRC , since there are so many conflicting reviews about them .

I did sign up... on advice from their CS exec who said it would give me an additional 10% discount... which they later refused !! :mad:

If you do decide to take the risk and order from them - this is the condition the LPs arrive in (even those graded as VG & VG+).. tattered covers, dirty scratched LPs... The least they could do would be to clean the surface so that they aren't filthy/damaged when they arrive... But too much to ask, I guess

Attachments

• 20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 01.jpg
    20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 01.jpg
    319.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 02.jpg
    20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 02.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 03.jpg
    20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 03.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 04.jpg
    20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 04.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 05.jpg
    20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 05.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 06.jpg
    20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 06.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 07.jpg
    20220127 - TRC - Damaged, dirty LPs recd 07.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:
I did sign up... on advice from their CS exec who said it would give me an additional 10% discount... which they later refused !! :mad:

If you do decide to take the risk and order from them - this is the condition the LPs arrive in (even those graded as VG & VG+).. tattered covers, dirty scratched LPs... The least they could do would be to clean the surface so that they aren't filthy/damaged when they arrive... But too much to ask, I guess
Wow! These are terrible. I have only bought new records from them and never had an issue. For used records if its not graded as NM then i would stay away. Music Circle is a better bet for used records.

This is horrible !!!!!! I am sorry for you !

Oh God! I have ordered a few used LPs from them. I have been following up with them for delivery even though I had made payment on the 24th, the dispatch has not yet been done. Moreover, a new LP that I had paid for, has been sold to someone else and I have been asked to choose something else.

Please try blisstainment as they also sell CDs online.
Had a very good experience with them. I bought couple of vinyl from them. Fast delivery well packed as well.

For some one who got initiated to vinyl's recently its rather disappointing to see all black market folks selling dilse, lagaan etc 8-10K when MRP is 2K and then those sellers selling garbage also as mint condition.

Had a very good experience with them. I bought couple of vinyl from them. Fast delivery well packed as well.

For some one who got initiated to vinyl's recently its rather disappointing to see all black market folks selling dilse, lagaan etc 8-10K when MRP is 2K and then those sellers selling garbage also as mint condition.
Absolutely right

To all potential buyers of used LPs from The Revolver Club- please read on----
I purchased bunch of LPs - 10 used (all graded as VG and VG+), paid on 24th of Jan and after many follow ups , finally received the package today (30th of Jan).

On opening, I found all these so called records graded at VG and VG++ to be dirty, scratched , torn cover (1), bad inners, all in all, certainly bad disks. I paid more than 9K INR for these trusting the good name of TRC, but I have received these terrible pieces. I have written now to their Customer support, sending pics and asking then to return my money while I am ready to ship these at my cost. All in all, a very bad deal from TRC.

I am not sure how TRC is going to respond but I feel cheated.

Thanks for reading and being cautious.

Regards
Lokesh

Further to the email sent to TRC, i recieved a call from Jude who confirmed full refund upon reciept of shipment from me. I am going to return the set of records first thing in the morning tomorrow. I was further given a gyan about the international system of grading and was told that I misunderstoog the grading system and should expect the quality dispatched which is correctly graded under VG/VG++, else order for NM. In any case, this was a very bad experience for me.
Lokesh

Further to the email sent to TRC, i recieved a call from Jude who confirmed full refund upon reciept of shipment from me. I am going to return the set of records first thing in the morning tomorrow. I was further given a gyan about the international system of grading and was told that I misunderstoog the grading system and should expect the quality dispatched which is correctly graded under VG/VG++, else order for NM. In any case, this was a very bad experience for me.
Lokesh
The return process was smooth and pre paid by TRC. I also received the refund. Lesson learnt by me.

Got 6 LPs from Blisstainment. Excellent packing and lovely LPs. They have now a repeat customer in me! All thanks to members of this forum for suggesting them.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back