CD/DVD player repair shop/technician recommendation in Hyderabad?

skroderider

Can fellow FMs from Hyderabad kindly recommend any good technicians/electronic repair shops in Hyderabad who can look at and fix a (pretty old) Pioneer DVD player? Or at least diagnose the problem? I use it for CD playback only, but it has started showing some tray opening issues. It was working fine till some weeks ago.
This happens without any CDs inside, so it's most likely not a lens problem, but then again, I am no expert.

Any recommendations based on personal experience are most welcome - since I do not want to take it to any random electronics repair shop.

This happens without any CDs inside, so it's most likely not a lens problem, but then again, I am no expert.

Most likely the tray opening/closing mechanism is problematic. Most electronics repair shops that usually work on DVD and Blu-ray players should be able to fix it.

Please try Kasi Electronics in Jubilee Hills (can be found on Google maps).
Most likely the tray opening/closing mechanism is problematic. Most electronics repair shops that usually work on DVD and Blu-ray players should be able to fix it.

Thank you for the advice and recommendation. I'll try out Kasi. I'm reluctant to take it to any unknown shop as I don't trust them to handle it properly.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back