center speaker for onkyo 606 + M35i combo

suprateep

Guys need some help since its a question of matching components and though I have my ears to judge what is best suited for me - i did want some advice from the experts here on this forum.

My equipment list is as follows:

Panny Plasma PV8
Onkyo 606 Receiver
HTS 230 Onkyo 5.1 speaker package (currently planning to sell off - not bad in performance particularly the sub but I would want better)
Mission M35i
PS2+PS3
Speaker Wires - DAC 14 AWG
Bandbridge HDMI Cables/Optical Cables
HTPC with Asus M3N78EM + AMD 7750

Anyway I noticed that with DVDs in D5.1/BR Rips with 7.1 channels the center channel sounds very weak. I have to push the volume for the center channel all the way up to hear anything in DVDs for most movies.

Suggets a center speaker - my price is around 5-10k max. And they shoudl go with my front mission m35i's. The specs of my center speaker are as follows:

SKC-230C
2-Way Bass Reflex Center Speaker
8 cm cone woofer
2.5 cm balanced-dome tweeter
Aero Acoustic Drive for powerful and natural sound
Magnetically shielded
Rigid aluminum cabinet
Impedance 8 W
Max imput power: 100W
Frequency response: 65 Hz-35 kHz
WHD 340 x 130 x 91 mm
Weight: 1.6 kg

Prices and options wanted guys......

Did you try mission higher centres(models)?I found Yam with mission centre(not MH3)has solid sound.

Some DVDs are not recorded properly,even I experienced same with some DVDs.transporter-2DVD also has problem of dialoges.

Did you try mission higher centres(models)?I found Yam with mission centre(not MH3)has solid sound.

Some DVDs are not recorded properly,even I experienced same with some DVDs.transporter-2DVD also has problem of dialoges.

the only missions I cames across on the net were M3C2i and M3C1i costong 140 and 110 pounds resp. Anyone having any experience with these speakers.

the only missions I cames across on the net were M3C2i and M3C1i costong 140 and 110 pounds resp. Anyone having any experience with these speakers.

I think I heard M3C2i (big woofer-6in?)It was good at dialogues & will match your current setup.Sound was thich,ok with dynamics & better than Mh3 centre.

I think I heard M3C2i (big woofer-6in?)It was good at dialogues & will match your current setup.Sound was thich,ok with dynamics & better than Mh3 centre.

boss where in mumbai did you audition m3C2i - i can come down to mumbai if necessary. They dont missions readily available in Pune.

boss where in mumbai did you audition m3C2i - i can come down to mumbai if necessary. They dont missions readily available in Pune.

I heard at Alliance4 ,Andheri,D.N.nagar where I got my Tannoy F1.
Mr.Kadam 022-26203830, 9930813708

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back