Cheap Subwoofer in Delhi NCR

curiousashish

Friends, if you are in Delhi NCR and have a subwoofer that you are not using, please give it to me.
Else, please suggest a cheap but good option.
I am setting my 1st system. Got Denon 550 and 5 speakers.
But just now someone with experience on this forum told me a Sub is must.
Please help.

What kind of speakers do you have? Depending on whether this is for movies or music, and your budget for the sub, people might be able to better help you.

Also I doubt anyone would be willing to give you a free sub in working condition.

we can help you make your own DIY subwoofer for cheap , how much are you willing to spend.

A sub does make any HT setup complete. Once you experience it with a sub, you can never go back.

Hi rsklogin,
Finally I am able figure out my speakers. Sorry, some of the links are in Japanese because I was unable to find English links.
Front L/R: Denon SC-T11XG
Center: Denon C-C55SG
Surround: Sony SS-W55G
Mainly I want to see movies.
Budget, as low as possible...
Thanks!

Subs for Movies need to go as low as possible. Sub 30hz subs are quite costly and even sub 40hz subs with a good rms is around 25 to 30k.

I would suggest looking for used subs here and on olx and see if you find something that suits your budget. I think an 8inch or 10 inch would be fine for your config if you want cheaper subs. Alternatively you can skip the sub for a while, save up and get a good one.

Hi rsklogin, can you suggest some good/cheap sub to go along with my setup? I will buy something new, not used.
Thanks!

Hi rsklogin, can you suggest some good/cheap sub to go along with my setup? I will buy something new, not used.
Thanks!

Depending on your budget, suggest you get a Yamaha Sub which will work well for both movies and music....the Denon 550 is a Basic AVR and so you can expect entry level performance which will be definitely better than a HTiB (Home Theatre in a Box) like Philips or Sony or Samsung etc.

As you explore and start exploring the HT world, you will then see higher models and features of AVRs and speakers which will definitely give you a different experience and also costs will go up. Sky is the limit!

Friends, if you are in Delhi NCR and have a subwoofer that you are not using, please give it to me.
Else, please suggest a cheap but good option.
I am setting my 1st system. Got Denon 550 and 5 speakers.
But just now someone with experience on this forum told me a Sub is must.
Please help.
If still looking for sub I have one.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back