Cheapest home theater suggestion needed

URGENT

Guys is there any bih difference between TSW90 V.3 & TSW90 V.4?

I know later us newer but is there actually a difference??

Specs are almost same, atleast i am not able to find much difference.

I haven't auditioned any of them so your response highly appreciated.

I understand go slow buy best is best option but my problem is no proper demo available in my city nor any of my friends or relatives or any known have any type of home theater.
So i am not able to have auditions.
I am dependent on others review and my budget is also limited, i have to buy 5.1 system within my strict budget, that's why going with Taga 506 + Tsw90 sub.
can yo u call me 9538877831 i can try to suggest the bets buy .. i have gone through many auditions & limited budget deals & so on .. let me try with best if u r ok with ur buy in ur budget..

can yo u call me 9538877831 i can try to suggest the bets buy .. i have gone through many auditions & limited budget deals & so on .. let me try with best if u r ok with ur buy in ur budget..
Thanks but i already booked (paid) Taga 506 and Tsw90 but the issue is as per dealer Tsw90 V.4 is out of stock but he has V.3 in stock and both are almost same so i am just trying to figure out actually both are similar or there is some noticable difference between them?

Finally speakers and sub woofer delivered in good condition.
Both were in only original packing no other safety layer so i was really worried but to my surprise brand original packaging is just amazing, top notch.
Denon much bigger and renowned brand doesn't provide such packing.
I tested speakers using some old speaker wire to confirm they are working.

Will install finally using Amazon basics 14awg ofc cable.

Thanks for support guys.

Further tips and guide required.

Taga_Harmony_TSW-90_-rear_white_1800x1800.jpgHi my sub have a single subwoofer input and 2 low input (red and white) and subwoofer cable which came with subwoofer have single pin at one end and double at second so i am wondering how should i connect my subwoofer?
Thanks

Congrats Aditya on the Home theatre, do drop in reviews.

Also, what was the final cost of acquiring everything?

Congrats Aditya on the Home theatre, do drop in reviews.

Also, what was the final cost of acquiring everything?
Thanks, i am still noob and final installation still not done.

Will try to review once final installation and speakers break-in done.

Total cost will touch about 70k.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back