Cheated by Electronicscomp.com

diyaudio

Hi,

I have been cheated by Electronicscomp.com. For an audio project I had ordered 2 SMPSs on 2nd January online at their website and done payment. Electronicscomp did not have the items in stock and asked me to wait. After long time and sending several reminders they still did not deliver. So, I asked for a refund.

They are refusing refund and forcing me to purchase some other items from them. This is cheating. Has anybody else faced similar problems with them.

Thanks and Regards,
Diyaudio

Attachments

• Cheated.jpg
    Cheated.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 67
Hi,

I have been cheated by Electronicscomp.com. For an audio project I had ordered 2 SMPSs on 2nd January online at their website and done payment. Electronicscomp did not have the items in stock and asked me to wait. After long time and sending several reminders they still did not deliver. So, I asked for a refund.

They are refusing refund and forcing me to purchase some other items from them. This is cheating. Has anybody else faced similar problems with them.

Thanks and Regards,
Diyaudio
If you paid via credit card then apply for a chargeback

If by any other card or wallet then you are out of luck

Their range of products is amazing. The website is horrible. Login is bizarre where they keep claiming that account does not exist. Customer is not King there, my order was one item short, even with photos they refused to send the missing item

If you paid via credit card then apply for a chargeback

If by any other card or wallet then you are out of luck

Their range of products is amazing. The website is horrible. Login is bizarre where they keep claiming that account does not exist. Customer is not King there, my order was one item short, even with photos they refused to send the missing item
I paid thru debit card. Their range of products is not amazing, its just a bad strategy to grab customer. They list all products, products that they don't even have or know to source from anywhere. Google search also shows them on top :(

Is this consumer court no? What is the procedure to file a complaint using whatsApp?
Simply say hi in WhatsApp, you get all options, from there you can select State and category etc. i have raised two complaints related to mobile singal and phones issues, got calls from respective peoples.

For RPi, ESP32, arduino, sensors, robotics and other DIY components, I typically rely on robu.in, have had nothing but great experience with them. I’ve bought many components from them over the years. Just FYI for future.

They replied to my email today saying that they will send the product in 2 days or I can get credit for that amount for another order 🤮

Small update. They gave me a "refund: Into my ElectronicsComp Wallet. I promptly ordered some other random stuff. Let's see if I get it

Small update. They gave me a "refund: Into my ElectronicsComp Wallet. I promptly ordered some other random stuff. Let's see if I get it
this is unacceptable. lodge a complaint with consumer court, it is on the company to fight it, and if their lawyer doesn't show up for hearing, you will have the refund plus penatly (in theory anyways)

They replied to my email today saying that they will send the product in 2 days or I can get credit for that amount for another order 🤮
Did you do the online consumer complaint or did they reply on their own ?

They responded without me filing an official complaint. Though I did tell them that I was going to.

Let's see if the new order comes.

If it doesn't then I'll file just to get a bit of "revenge".

The amount is less than Rs. 400 and after a while it just seems like a waste of time time actually pursuing this further.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back