?cheated with a display piece LG 42 LD460

thank u all for the concern.. i did send a mail to LG yesterday n they've replied that the matter's been taken up with their Kochi LG branch office.. dont know wat nxt but nyway, as has been suggested by u friends i'm sticking on for a new set.. the dealer is telling they'll get back to me in 2 days time, not sure wat that's about.. and as said earlier all i wanted was a proper new LD460, not feelin like going 4 another set now jus because of this issue.. n as a friend had mentioned in a previous post, taking the 80FR, the LD650 or the 2k refund would be like acceptin a bribe.. also, the dealer has categorically stated that they wont be refunding the money taking the set back, have to get an alternative model from the same shop..

moby, it seems like you are not vocal enough. I bought a panasonic 50'' plasma a week a back and guess what the service menu revealed. It had clocked less than 1 hour. It was brand new and that is exactly how it should be. How can the dealer say he can't refund. He has afterall cheated you. Don't believe him when he says 400hrs is normal. 0 hours is normal. Be a little more vocal and demand a full refund. If he refuces just file a case in your district consumer court.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back