Chennai-HFV Meet 1 - 6 Dec 2009

Nice initiative. Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Hope I could also be a part of it in the future events!

Dint find any hifi setups in any of the snaps or did i miss that out? The center piece seems to be the karizma from the last few pix :)

Cheers.

So wish I was there! Glad you guys had fun. If there isn't a meet in Delhi, I'll create one so we can all have fun when I plan to visit. Would love to meet a group of hifi enthusiasts and discuss/enjoy audio together.

Friends,
When we met @Ignite someone has sponsered single handedly on samosas & drinks (offcource only coke, not the other one).
I thought we already decided to share the cost.
Since I left half an hour before the session ended, not sure whether this was discussed at the end.
What say guys?

Last edited:
Ranga: Samosa was sponsored by Sound_Advice and the soft drinks where polled. We collected 100rs each and have 1350 rs of which 770 rs is for drinks, so we have an excess of 580 rs available for next meet :)

Will post an online account detail soon to keep track of expenses.

Hai MBR,

When is the next meet? Any tentative date and venue?
Looking forward for the same.

N.Murali

hi, chennai guys,

good to see that you guys had a good time - and hope we forum members get to see lots more of them -

a warning though! - as in all relationships - the initial high is heady! - but "familiarity breeds contempt" - so, while there is the desire to meet with like-minded audiophiles (best-of-breed) every second-week - DESIST:)

We are aiming for mid Jan or end Jan. The idea is to have a meet once in a month. Venkat is in talks with decibel so that we can have a demo various system and listen to some quality music.

We are aiming for mid Jan or end Jan. The idea is to have a meet once in a month. Venkat is in talks with decibel so that we can have a demo various system and listen to some quality music.

right then,

we, other forum members have a few demands -

all your meetings should have audio-video records that we can can have access to.

impressions and conclusions about audio-video systems arrived at during these meetings should be made available to forum members ( if necessary, at a price)

regards:)

Mid to end Jan would be nice.

I cannot make Dec 31st.

(Actually, I guess quite a lot of people might be busy that day --- some sort of tradition about 2009 becoming 2010! ;))

Hi Thad,

I am with you that day and it has been told at closing session as 31st Jan by Mr.Venkat and it falls on Sunday and 31st Dec is working day( Thursday).

For sure it will be only by Jan 2010.

Regards

Mid or end of Jan - Great. Hopefully i will shift back to chennai permanently by then. Working on it. Looking forward to attend the meeting as i missed the first one.

swami

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back