Citibank Cards - New Facility

I need to make an urgent payment to ship my goods that are currently with Borderlinx.

Does anyone know how to reset Mastercard's SecureCode?

My Citibank Mastercard does not allow me to make online payments (Paypal works), but any place which requires you to key in the Securecode fails. I entered it wrong once and now I do not even get the screen to enter again or "forgot password" option. I am straightaway taken to an error page which gives me possible reasons as to why the transaction did not come through. I tried using different computers, clearing cookies, changing browsers etc.

Citibank Customercare does not know what Mastercard Securecode is and start instruction me how to reset my I-pin:(. Does anyone know the helpline for Mastercard in India. I got one from JustDial but nobody answers it.

ps: I will also post this in the "Say Hi" thread as I need to get an answer fast

Try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser as sometimes it causes an issue with citibank verification and it wont go through.

@ Santhol , what are you ordering, as i am also planning to buy some stuff, if we ship it together to Bangalore i am sure we can save some on shipping and other cost for a group order.

Do let me know about the same ?

Last edited:
For CITIBANK cards, secure code is same as your IPIN. So resetting the IPIN should solve this issue.
Thanks NetFreak, this helped. I reset the IPIN and was able to make the payment.

Try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser as sometimes it causes an issue with citibank verification and it wont go through.

@ Santhol , what are you ordering, as i am also planning to buy some stuff, if we ship it together to Bangalore i am sure we can save some on shipping and other cost for a group order.

Do let me know about the same ?
Dushie, saw your post just now. I have ordered a pair of Wharfedale Di-pole Surrounds and some automobile spares. Both were heavy and we could have really benefitted in a group order. Borderlinx gives you 30 days after arrival of your goods before you ship it to India after which they charge 5$ per day. I got a reminder email from them last week saying I need to ship it within 10 days. Eversince, I have been struggling with this Citibank payment. Even if I had seen your post before, I would have been cutting it too close. But hey, just PM me your number buddy, let us plan and order together going forward. I am looking at ordering an Image Dynamics sub-woofer for my car but that will depend on how my experience goes with Borderlinx.

Users from the same city can order stuff together, that way it will benefit all and i believe a group order will reduce cost

As of now i am looking to order a DT sub and was looking at using borderlinx for the same.

Probably we can wait till your order goes through so this experience will enlighten all of us on how good the services are

why PM?
lets form a thread. I am also interested if price can come down.
PM was just to get Dushie's number. By all means, let us form a group and order together:yahoo:.

Users from the same city can order stuff together, that way it will benefit all and i believe a group order will reduce cost

As of now i am looking to order a DT sub and was looking at using borderlinx for the same.

Probably we can wait till your order goes through so this experience will enlighten all of us on how good the services are

Sure Dushie, will post my experience here. Which model of DT and link please? Their customer care via chat is excellent. I had to contact them regarding valuation of my goods, they estimate it and then you have to send them your invoice after which they will correct it. Both times, the executive was very courteous, patient and genuinely interested in helping.

Santhol on ebay i found a good deal on Definitive Technology ProSub 200TL 240V BLACK .

The link for the deal is below i believe from borderlinx u can get stuff through ebay and they have a tool which works with ebay to order stuff.

Definitive Technology ProSub 200TL 240V BLACK P/N E2P3 - eBay (item 170415438638 end time Mar-03-10 10:14:53 PST)

Looks good for the price mate. Just check if this has been assembled by the seller or comes as a factory finished product. I got this doubt because this chap stocks lots of spares for Def Tech including subwoofer cabinets, drivers and plate-amps.

About borderlinx, don't worry about ebay tool etc. You don't need to go to ebay through borderlinx. Just buy anything from anywhere in US and ship to that address. When you receive something at your Borderlinx address, you will be notified via email. When you login, you will be able to see the item there with an estimated cost of product, tax, duties etc. Just send them a copy of invoice and they will correct it for you. You can buy the product using Paypal or any other card, but payment to Borderlinx is only possible through Citibank.

Please wait for another week, I will post my feedback here.

feedback please.
I have been tracking it everyday. The items have been with customs for clearance since last Friday:mad:.

When I checked with DHL cust care, they said Saturday = Halfday, Sunday = Holiday, Monday = Holi. So, if it gets cleared on Tuesday, I will get it on Wednesday. I will be happy if I get it by Friday, so I will have something to toy with over the weekend.

3 days flat from to US to India and 5 days already in Bangalore:lol:.

Tracking is excellent and updated everyday by DHL. According to the tracking, the route taken is:

Ohio (USA) ->Cincinatti Hub (USA)->East Midlands (UK)->London (UK)->Bangalore(India)

Will definitely keep you all posted.

BTW, I have already shipped a Logitech Squeezebox to Borderlinx. Anyone else interested in adding to my consignment to reduce shipping costs, please let me know.

Just to give an idea, I will be charged ~3k by Borderlinx to ship my estimated 2Kg Squeezebox that cost 187$.

I got my T2 special edition thru DHL in 3 days from USA but still lying with DHL, since i am fighting with them to avoid customs duty levied.

Shipped on 26th Feb by AMZ from Phoenix /
27th Feb Processed cincinnati /
28thFeb London/
1st March Chennai -cleared same day with customs and same day attempted for delivery to me- I refused to take due to customs levied, since marked as gift - raised an compaint to DHL customer care/

Inspite of my complaint raised to DHL customer care 2nd march attempted second delivery-refuse to take it- Visited local hub-transit centre to solve the customs duty issue and failed... still waiting for some solution from DHL-Mumbai.

No holi leave for DHL.. just for example mentioned above

Will definitely keep you all posted.

I received the shipment from Borderlinx today. My contents were intact and handled well I guess. They came in the same packing that the seller had shipped (Not that I expected Borderlinx to re-package it, just FYI). There were no extra charges or anything. All smooth, I am happy with the service offered by Borderlinx and will ship through them again:clapping:

Slightly on the expensive side, but it feels good that everything is legal i.e., I am paying customs, taxes etc. Most importantly, I don't need to beg my relatives to carry something for me:yahoo:

Teky and Srini: You know me well, I don't mean it in a bad way:). I am thankful to my relatives and friends who have gotten me stuff. Just that I don't have to depend on anyone's travel plans for my purchases anymore. Somethings should be bought, shipped and enjoyed immediately.

Earlier, I had to time my purchases depending on travel trips of my relatives from US and there are two cases where the product is still stuck in US since 1.5 years. One of them is a pair of Oakley sunglasses signed by the then Moto GP champion and I am sure it will soon go out of fashion by the time it reaches me. The other was an automobile part that was meant to further enhance the performance of a race spec ignition coil that I had shipped directly to India. 3 months ago, the ignition coil went kaput after a good one year of superb performance. The part is of no use to me anymore. I have given up asking them to send it through their friends etc (which is again a favour for them).

Having said this, I am still hoping one of my relative will carry my Emotiva UMC-1 which is due mid April and I hope he travels to India before 7.1 gets outdated:lol:.

Teky and Srini: You know me well, I don't mean it in a bad way:).

Having said this, I am still hoping one of my relative will carry my Emotiva UMC-1 which is due mid April and I hope he travels to India before 7.1 gets outdated:lol:.

Well we knew that - Just trying to take mickey out of you ;)

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back