classe amp?

is classe better than rotel and bryston

and is their any model of classe available in between 50 to lac

is it hi-end amp ,i normally see combo with b&w speakers why ?

are classe only suited to b&w speakers

Classe Is definitely better than rotel and in the same league as the bryston.

Its a matter of preference really cause some really love classe. Ive heard the classe 150 integrated and to me it sounded very good.Both bryston and Classe are from Canada and people say they have very similar sonic signature but ive not compared them.

B&W uses classe for testing i suppose.You can get classe integrated in the second hand market for 50-1lac.

Last edited:
Classe Is definitely better than rotel and in the same league as the bryston.

Its a matter of preference really cause some really love classe. Ive heard the classe 150 integrated and to me it sounded very good.Both bryston and Classe are from Canada and people say they have very similar sonic signature but ive not compared them.

B&W uses classe for testing i suppose.You can get classe integrated in the second hand market for 50-1lac.

thanks for reply bro

so where can i find that second hand market

you wont get it that easily in the Indian second hand HIFI market(you can give this a try though).Try audiogon.com or the echo loft.com, but you will incur customs duty depending upon the product when u import second handed electronics in India.

you wont get it that easily in the Indian second hand HIFI market(you can give this a try though).Try audiogon.com or the echo loft.com, but you will incur customs duty depending upon the product when u import second handed electronics in India.

thanks raja bhai i'll search then :)

B&W owns Classe if I am not mistaken. I also read somewhere that B&W has an investment in Rotel. That's why the two sound good together

Yes... both of them are at Abbey stu.

Studio 3 and The Penthouse feature systems comprising 5 x B&W 800D speakers, 1 x ASW 855 and 10 x bi-amplified Class CA-M400 amps(800W@4ohms each= 8000W/16,000W RMS over 5 speakers).

A pic of the studio:-

PVHMG-Article-Image-4-Large_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes... both of them are at Abbey stu.

Studio 3 and The Penthouse feature systems comprising 5 x B&W 800D speakers, 1 x ASW 855 and 10 x bi-amplified Class CA-M400 amps(800W@4ohms each= 8000W/16,000W RMS over 5 speakers).

A pic of the studio:-

PVHMG-Article-Image-4-Large_1.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah just aaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome :yahoo::yahoo::licklips::licklips:

hi,
i have a Classe CA 400 power amp for sale.
Excellent condition.
Its best to read reviews on stereophile or any such authoritative magazine. you will get a trues picture.
i am asking for Rs 85000.
thanks
suresh lalwani

sir,
i am under the impression that you dont save on duty when you import second hand, as a matter of fact you cant import second hand. some kind of restrictions apply,

but this you can clarify from a clearing agent,

my Classe ca 400 weighs 52 kilos (i think) & that is not even including its carton in other words un-boxed ,after its own box and after crating its the weight will go up even more dramatically
duty by the way is paid on freight charges as well
hope this was useful
suresh

hi,
i have a Classe CA 400 power amp for sale.
Excellent condition.
Its best to read reviews on stereophile or any such authoritative magazine. you will get a trues picture.
i am asking for Rs 85000.
thanks
suresh lalwani

Hi,

I read the reviews. It seems to be a monoaural amp which means two amps will be required (one for each channel) for stereo sound.

Regards.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back