comments on indiq audio towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sand87ch

Has anybody listened to the indiq audio platinum or gold series towers.whats the diff btw them in sound other than the stated specs.
Those who listened to these which current speakers available in the market would you compare them to?

Has anybody listened to the indiq audio platinum or gold series towers.whats the diff btw them in sound other than the stated specs.
Those who listened to these which current speakers available in the market would you compare them to?

Check these

Hi Sand87ch,

I have been using Platinum Achal towers for a long time now and they are very good when it comes to sound reproduction. Very detailed presentation and has a perfect balance across all frequencies and it’s punchy!
I don’t wish to compare taking names but I auditioned a lot before picking this up and I can say it’s definitely at better than some of the speakers that cost 2 times this.

The Difference between Gold and Platinum....hmmm, Based on my audition of Gold and Platinum Achals, I felt the vocals and clarity on both were very similar, with Platinum being little better than Golds. The Platinum Achal has forward presented sound stage with gold felt it little laid back. Platinum Achal has better and rounded bass due to 10 inch bass driver and Having said that, they both pack a lot of punch.
If you have the budget, I think you should go for the Platinum Achal and you will never be disappointed.
Other point to note is the timbre matching with the center in case of HT upgrade. Both Gold and Platinum Achals are timbre matched with their center to the core for seamless soundstage.

The below threads are a good read.

Regards,
Som

Hi Sand87ch,

I have been using Platinum Achal towers for a long time now and they are very good when it comes to sound reproduction. Very detailed presentation and has a perfect balance across all frequencies and it’s punchy!
I don’t wish to compare taking names but I auditioned a lot before picking this up and I can say it’s definitely at better than some of the speakers that cost 2 times this.

The Difference between Gold and Platinum....hmmm, Based on my audition of Gold and Platinum Achals, I felt the vocals and clarity on both were very similar, with Platinum being little better than Golds. The Platinum Achal has forward presented sound stage with gold felt it little laid back. Platinum Achal has better and rounded bass due to 10 inch bass driver and Having said that, they both pack a lot of punch.
If you have the budget, I think you should go for the Platinum Achal and you will never be disappointed.
Other point to note is the timbre matching with the center in case of HT upgrade. Both Gold and Platinum Achals are timbre matched with their center to the core for seamless soundstage.

Regards,
Som
great.so wat is the price range the towers are in?didnt find any mentioned on thier site or elsewhere

Hi Sand87ch,

Regards,
Som
wow massive threads.will read through these.by chance i came across these speakers.glad i did.got one more option

Why pull the thread down. Cleansing toxic posts should be enough.

At this rate, with people stomping threads with their OPINION, soon no thread with positive feedback about Indiq will remain.

I request mods @arj @Naturelover to bring back the Indiq Owners thread as well.

Indiq customers or even Indiq brand need not suffer due to some toxic people and their OPINION.

great.so wat is the price range the towers are in?didnt find any mentioned on thier site or elsewhere
On one of the threads I think the price of all their offerings are given. The platinum towers I got it at 89k and at that time they quoted 59 for the Gold.

Why moderators are pulling down threads featuring Indiq.

It has become common occurrence nowadays. Someone will come and create ruckus with their OPINION and moderators will jump the gun on the thread.

Why not moderate toxic content and censure toxic OPINIONS? Why deprive Indiq owner members of their previledge of posting their positive impressions? Some of the OPINION looks like a pure scam prima facie, but no action there, while thread is quickly pulled down.

Why moderators are pulling down threads featuring Indiq.

Read this ....

This has happened numerous times over the years. For whatever reasons- some of the Indian manufacturers/dealers do not want to formally join the forum paying the minimal fees (perhaps less than 1 component cost) required as a manufacturer/dealer/distributor - to advertise their products legitimately to the forum's more than 50k members. Instead they use all underhand/dishonest/cheating and jugaad tactics to advertise their products. My fervent wish - please be honest - I know we live in dishonest times, with huge amount of disinformation/dishonesty/corruption everywhere, but this is a hobby - close to our heart - for most. At-least treat it fairly. Undoubtedly, you will be rewarded commensurately.
I am a member of many international Hi-Fi forums, and all of them have a separate dealer/distributor/manufacturer section where they can advertise, and reap the benefits - and many have done so - of the extensive membership there. Yet time and again we have this type of proxy nonsense going on to save some small amounts - really puzzles me.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
This has happened numerous times over the years. For whatever reasons- some of the Indian manufacturers/dealers do not want to formally join the forum paying the minimal fees (perhaps less than 1 component cost) required as a manufacturer/dealer/distributor - to advertise their products legitimately to the forum's more than 50k members. Instead they use all underhand/dishonest/cheating and jugaad tactics to advertise their products. My fervent wish - please be honest - I know we live in dishonest times, with huge amount of disinformation/dishonesty/corruption everywhere, but this is a hobby - close to our heart - for most. At-least treat it fairly. Undoubtedly, you will be rewarded commensurately.
Cheers,
Sid
+1

I am a member of many international Hi-Fi forums, and all of them have a separate dealer/distributor/manufacturer section where they can advertise, and reap the benefits - and many have done so - of the extensive membership there. Yet time and again we have this type of proxy nonsense going on to save some small amounts - really puzzles me.
Cheers,
Sid
What’s even worse is some of them becoming fan boys and attacking other fm’s for asking general questions on the brand

This is the section in our forum. One can go there and see how the legitimate manufacturers/D&D advertise and disseminate information on their products and generally support and are (hopefully) supported by the community. How difficult is it? Why some try get a backdoor etc. is just baffling. Are they raised that way?
Cheers,
Sid

Read this ....

I don't think many FM are doing it. Most members advising in favour of Indiq were part of GB and are genuinely smitten with products and service. I have been in touch with many (Across platforms including HFV as most of are members of many online communities) and my above statement is based on that.

By all means, HFV can investigate if it believes that there is any mal practice going on and such members have no place in our wonderful community.

I will also request to look into people who are unreasonably spreading negative impressions, that might also be a sponsored activity.

Let's make our favourite community even better and fair.

I don't think many FM are doing it. Most members advising in favour of Indiq were part of GB and are genuinely smitten with products and service. I have been in touch with many (Across platforms including HFV as most of are members of many online communities) and my above statement is based on that.

By all means, HFV can investigate if it believes that there is any mal practice going on and such members have no place in our wonderful community.

I will also request to look into people who are unreasonably spreading negative impressions, that might also be a sponsored activity.

Let's make our favourite community even better and fair.
I am 99% sure that this Platform was used for promotional & advertising activities by Indiq Audio and there has been paid reviews. Because after incorporation of IndiqAudio from 2020 there hasn't been any sponsored add activities neither any promotional or brand awareness activities has been done by Indiq in any Social Media platforms. I have seen such kind of activities by countless Startups doing on Platforms like Glasdoor etc finally this platform was not even spared.

Again trying to hijack the thread I feel there was really paid negative review.otherwise all of a sudden registering and writing one line review.its not fair to say members go forpayment to write positive reviews.
Moderator please contact Indiq customers and consider their review.
I'm not hard core fan I even have cancelled my order for saptak amp day before yesterday for some other brand.
I have also downgraded speakers because I didn't like diamond.i had extensive discussion with the manufacturer .told him what was wrong with them .he corrected my problems and suggested to downgrade speakers.

See I have seen people's sentiments hurt really bad. A person willing to spend a hefty part of his savings and after that waiting for 2 months for the product to get delivered in the end not fullfiling expectations to a satisfactory amount. I asked him how did you come to know about this brand it was through this Platform I have seen 2 cases yesterday was the second one. Then I decided to join and have a look what's going on I felt something fishy might be going on here. You are from Mysore I doubt if you're a stakeholder in this Organisation your attitude towards my reviews do ring a bell.

I am 99% sure that this Platform was used for promotional & advertising activities by Indiq Audio and there has been paid reviews. Because after incorporation of IndiqAudio from 2020 there hasn't been any sponsored add activities neither any promotional or brand awareness activities has been done by Indiq in any Social Media platforms. I have seen such kind of activities by countless Startups doing on Platforms like Glasdoor etc finally this platform was not even spared.
Mods have already locked or removed most indiq threads and investigating. Like you many here suspect the same so hopefully mods will comeback with their findings. So you can chill and your message is loud and clear. Explore more topics on forum and relax

No comments on your silly assumptions.im not with ahidden name.you can see my details on my signature..many on this forum know about my credentials.in your account excpt that you are from kolkota nothing is known to anybody.
I'm not a stakeholder in any av items and I'm not a business man who try to do business by tarnishing others image with out proof.
I rest my argument.
Moderator you are free to take a call.
Ease see to that some one doesn't hijack the purpose of this thread

See I have seen people's sentiments hurt really bad. A person willing to spend a hefty part of his savings and after that waiting for 2 months for the product to get delivered in the end not fullfiling expectations to a satisfactory amount. I asked him how did you come to know about this brand it was through this Platform I have seen 2 cases yesterday was the second one. Then I decided to join and have a look what's going on I felt something fishy might be going on here. You are from Mysore I doubt if you're a stakeholder in this Organisation your attitude towards my reviews do ring a bell.
Can you please involve those two who are not satisfied to the conversation? Are they part of the forum? If they can write a review with images of their set up that will be helpful. You cannot be attacking every forum member who are giving positive reviews for indiq. I have my doubts on three and have already reported them to the mods with some evidence I have gathered and it is under investigation. Ranting and accusing every one is not going to help.

They have return period window for unsatisfied customer.i myself have cancelled my second amp after payment.will be getting refund from them .if someone is not satisfied they can always return. no use in defamation with out using the opportunity given to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back