comments on indiq audio towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has happened numerous times over the years. For whatever reasons- some of the Indian manufacturers/dealers do not want to formally join the forum paying the minimal fees (perhaps less than 1 component cost) required as a manufacturer/dealer/distributor - to advertise their products legitimately to the forum's more than 50k members. Instead they use all underhand/dishonest/cheating and jugaad tactics to advertise their products. My fervent wish - please be honest - I know we live in dishonest times, with huge amount of disinformation/dishonesty/corruption everywhere, but this is a hobby - close to our heart - for most. At-least treat it fairly. Undoubtedly, you will be rewarded commensurately.
I am a member of many international Hi-Fi forums, and all of them have a separate dealer/distributor/manufacturer section where they can advertise, and reap the benefits - and many have done so - of the extensive membership there. Yet time and again we have this type of proxy nonsense going on to save some small amounts - really puzzles me.
Cheers,
Sid
Guilty before trial?

Guilty before trial?
The way I look at it - Moderators involved, threads taken down. Do we have to arrest some one now and get some front page headlines? For me this is fishy enough behaviour. Anyways as a member of this forum, after this I am very unlikely to consider products from this manufacturer (I had inquired about their 2 channel power amp.) Recently another dealer's actions - which were highlighted on this forum - caused me stop a very large purchase from them.
A few years ago, I went through a similar situation, so as a consumer, I honestly do not need a trial or a guilty verdict, a mere suspicion is enough for me to hide my wallet and protect my hard earned money from shady outfits. There are enough legitimate manufacturers whom I rather deal with.
Cheers,
Sid

Last edited:
The way I look at it - Moderators involved, threads taken down. Do we have to arrest some one now and get some front page headlines? For me as a member this is fishy enough behaviour. Anyways as a member of this forum, after this I am very unlikely to consider products from this manufacturer. Recently another dealer's actions - which were highlighted on this forum - caused me stop a very large purchase from them.
Cheers,
Sid
Yes the forum was clearly misused. No clear evidence if the manufacturer was directly involved but for sure some fan boys and 1or 2 associated with the brand or who became close to the dealer. I already raised a very valid concern about the group buy discounts based on my evaluation that indiq operates at very less cost compared to other brands and yet only 5% discount for 7L and 18% for 20L plus. I can now confirm it was a ploy by the manufacturer to bring more buyers to the GB which was overhyped by their fan boys. One fm connected with me and confirmed that he got 10% discount for an individual purchase of roughly a Lakh. More then the manufacturer I see fanboys being the problem here. Instead of responding to the genuine concerns raised by other fms on the brand the fan boys started attacking every fm’s which lead to all the heated arguments and closing down the threads.

Group buys were initiated by the desired FM's and people participated .no one was forced for that . people just shared their experiences.even love4sound shared his bad experience with rhythmic.it was well written came out with facts and his miserable suffering.no one objected for that nor the rhythmic is bothered.when ever you write a review come out with facts not one line negativity. I was never a part of group buy . what ever I have bought from them I listened to them in their place then decided.people should take demo listen to the products then buy.if they can't better stay away from the products any brand that matters.no point in curbing lateron with the result.you are responsible for your actions.return period which no other dealer in india offered is offered.utilize that.no point in blaming for the missed train.
Auditio and then buy .

Reactions: Smo
when ever you write a review come out with facts not one line negativity.
It is very clear that this new member joined the forum for passing negative feedback on indiq audio. Now why will any one do that? Well there can be 2 reasons
1- Like all indiq owners accuse he can be a competitor or have something personal against indiq audio and want to defame the brand
2-He feels cheated seeing reviews and frustrated after driving 100kms.
So to find out the exact reason I am asking him the right questions and conversing normally. Recently there was a Sony guy defaming all other brands and claiming only Sony is the best. By having rational conversation with him the truth came out and his account was banned.

If you auditioned/owned a product and didn't like it, pl share your impressions. And even after this, you have no right to trash someone who liked it.

There are some people here who are after Indiq who never owned/auditioned it. They believe that an indigenous manufacture can't be any good inspite of a lot of evidence to contrary. Some seem to be just pure jealous.

You may have your journey, you may have your favourites. But same for others. Your advise is no better or worse than them. Your persistence that people shoul listen only to you and not others is just.... If others find a brand to their liking, they buy it and than advise others for it, that's what this forum is for. They have every right to do so. And all other members deserve their feedback. You can't come crashing on others opinion about a brand which you have never laid your eyes on. Get off your high horse. Have some respect for others choice and preferences. It's not only you who understands audiphilia and others are not idiots.

Also, barring a fishy as hell account, No other person who owned/auditioned has to say negative things about Indiq. If you know such people, ask them to come forward. And even if someone didn't like a product, it's perfectly alright. This is a purely subjective hobby. If one doesn't like, it doesn't mean everyone else will also not like it. I have occasions where I didn't found a popular brand to my liking. It doesn't mean I strut around trashing them and belittling people who like it.

If you have nothing to back your prejudice, please choose to remain silent. Just don't come crashing with your perception on others.

P. S. This is generalized rant. But please feel free to take it personally.

Last edited:
Haters are still cribbing on.

If you auditioned/owned a product and didn't like it, pl share your impressions. And even after this, you have no right to trash someone who liked it.

There are some people here who are after Indiq who never owned/auditioned it. They believe that an indigenous manufacture can't be any good inspite of a lot of evidence to contrary. Some seem to be just pure jealous.

You may have your journey, you may have your favourites. But same for others. Your advise is no better or worse than them. Your persistence that people shoul listen only to you and not others is just.... If others find a brand to their liking, they buy it and than advise others for it, that's what this forum is for. They have every right to do so. And all other members deserve their feedback. You can't come crashing on others opinion about a brand which you have never laid your eyes on. Get off your high horse. Have some respect for others choice and preferences. It's not only you who understands audiphilia and others are not idiots.

Also, barring a fishy as hell account, No other person who owned/auditioned has to say negative things about Indiq. If you know such people, ask them to come forward. And even if someone didn't like a product, it's perfectly alright. This is a purely subjective hobby. If one doesn't like, it doesn't mean everyone else will also not like it. I have occasions where I didn't found a popular brand to my liking. It doesn't mean I strut around trashing them and belittling people who like it.

If you have nothing to back your prejudice, please choose to remain silent. Just don't come crashing with your perception on others.

P. S. This is generalized rant. But feel free to take it personally.
Apart from this new member there is no one bashing or cribbing on indiq products or on its performance. Why will any enthusiast in the forum be jealous? Makes no sense unless he is a competitor. Mods don’t simply remove threads without any concrete evidence to back them up. If you are still unable to see what has happened on why it has happened you can read the below post. Glad mods had stepped in cause this was getting out of control.

Last edited:
Mod Alert:

Folks as in any other audio component there are bound to be differing tastes and hence some people might like the presentation of an equipment and another may just not . This does not have to mean there are vested interests on any side. Harbeths, Klipsch and perhaps most of all Bose , just to name a few have all generated enough discussions in so many forums.

it is really sad if these couple of threads are degenerating to accusations and counter accusation and perhaps forgetting that just by that this is getting inflamed further.

For those who are Pro INDIQ: Please accept there can be people who may not like the equipment and this is best dealt with either facts or let them be
For those who did not like INDIQ Please be sensitive to the fact that there can be people who like it and its perfectly fine and again best dealt with facts or let it be.

In the end this is a discussion forum and the objective is to exchange ideas and experiences and not prove a point.

None of us Mods like to lock threads. we all have day jobs and its not our jobs to babysit any particular squabble but the love for the hobby is what we want to ensure is upheld. IN the end its our love of music which brings is here and somehow fighting over it seems rather disrespectful to the hobby

Please do stop accusatory posts on "haters" or "Lovers" here. you are welcome to carry that over any other medium or PMs but threads like this add no value since all facts have been stated.

In the end this is a discussion forum and the objective is to exchange ideas and experiences and not prove a point.
Agreed and I apologise if I ever came across to be some one trying to prove a point. I have been getting few DM’s who are concerned about indiq based on the recent conversations. In fact one fm who has placed an order is concerned now but he is not comfortable to ask the question openly. Such is the hostile environment set by some indiq owners. Fm’s are not comfortable to ask any concern regarding indiq if it is negative because of the groupism.

Mod Alert:

Folks as in any other audio component there are bound to be differing tastes and hence some people might like the presentation of an equipment may just not . This does not have to mean there are vested interests on any side. Harbeths, Klipsch and perhaps most of all Bose , just to name a few have all generated enough discussions in so many forums.

it is really sad if these couple of threads are degenerating to accusations and counter accusation and perhaps forgetting that just by that this is getting inflamed further.

For those who are Pro INDIQ: Please accept there can be people who may not like the equipment and this is best dealt with either facts or let them be
For those who did not like INDIQ Please be sensitive to the fact that there can be people who like it and its perfectly fine and again best dealt with facts or let it be.

None of us Mods like to lock threads. we all have day jobs and its not our jobs to babysit any particular squabble but the love for the hobby is what we want to ensure is upheld. IN the end its our love of music which brings is here and somehow fighting over it seems rather disrespectful to the hobby

Please do stop accusatory posts on "haters" or "Lovers" here. you are welcome to carry that over any other medium or PMs but threads like this add no value since all facts have been stated.
That's the gist of my posts. But unfortunately some individuals seems to be on crusade against Indiq and FMs who own/recommend it.

I also hope HFV will be fair to both sides as always and doesn't fall for vociferousness.

Agreed and I apologise if I ever came across to be some one trying to prove a point. I have been getting few DM’s who are concerned about indiq based on the recent conversations. In fact one fm who has placed an order is concerned now but he is not comfortable to ask the question openly. Such is the hostile environment set by some indiq owners. Fm’s are not comfortable to ask any concern regarding indiq if it is negative because of the groupism.
1. There is not much negativism for Indiq barring about a couple of individuals, And not at least with people who own/listened to it.

2. If owners of a particular brand have to say something good, it's not groupism, its owner feedback.

3. A lot of people are getting DMs inquiring about Indiq, there are lot of discussions favouring it across platforms. It's not only you getting DMs.

4. As I said before, a lot discussion about Indiq takes place on DM, WA etc as there people ready to deluge the discussion with their opinion and an open discussion turns pointless. This fear of unreasonable deluge drives closed discussion.

I already apologize if my rants are becoming too much. Through years my posts generally have been wearing dark veil of politeness. But, some recent events, posts, attitudes seem to have turned on the Gladiator mode within me. Have patience, It should pass soon! :D

And my love for HFV over the years ssems to be major reason for my frustrations. o_O

1. There is not much negativism for Indiq barring about a couple of individuals, And not at least with people who own/listened to it.

2. If owners of a particular brand have to say something good, it's not groupism, its owner feedback.

3. A lot of people are getting DMs inquiring about Indiq, there are lot of discussions favouring it across platforms. It's not only you getting DMs.

4. As I said before, a lot discussion about Indiq takes place on DM, WA etc as there people ready to deluge the discussion with their opinion and an open discussion turns pointless. This fear of unreasonable deluge drives closed discussion.
Who said anything against owners feedback? Discussion here is on marketing,hyping,fake reviews, and ganging against any one who questions indiq.

Ah... of all the threads this one escaped the Mod-net and is still causing heartburn :p
Let's wait for what the Mods find out and investigate the facts.
Jumping the gun and commenting serves little or no purpose.

Cheers,
Raghu

As a silent spectator, I have been watching the Indiq discussions for some time. I believe that the vast majority of the FM who purchased it; loved it based on the actual audition without any prejudice. Do they need to defend their purchase? No..... they loved it, so they purchased it. At the same time, they are welcome to share their experience/technical point that may help others make an informed decision.

However, two isolated incidents in the past; probably sent a wrong signal across the board, leading us to this mess today. When an FM asked about;
  1. The design philosophy of their drivers?
  2. Discounts offered by the group buy?
Instead of clarifying those queries, people started attacking them, questioning their intension and what not... Just by being transparent and offering an answer, we could have avoided this disaster. Again, it's just my observation, with no intention to offend anyone.

@OM_2K19
I think the "design philosophy" thread converged to a logical end.
Pricing threads will never converge. It should be left to buyer and seller.
Cheers,
Raghu

Yes that concern and confusion was created by one post .if the FM's want they can discuss issues with the manufacturer.i did that and solution. No one is preventing anyone from discussing their concern.actually the whole problem was with baseless negativity.
His aim was to create confusion Nd mistrust among members.he succeded partly with that .
Now all the new buyers are confused .my suggestion is audition them and decide what is good for you.in the end you are one who has to listen to them.
No lion is their in the form.if they shy away with discussion about their issues they have to blame themselves later on.
As I said earlier you are responsible for your actions .
Ultimate aim is to enjoy and share the music

What’s even worse is some of them becoming fan boys and attacking other fm’s for asking general questions on the brand
now, You have made me feel bad about my liking my Indiq audio Diamond Achals and sharing my opinions about them here…

Clarification: I am not involved in proxy selling of any product from any company.

I definitely have been a “fan boy” of several audio products over the years. (As I am sure you and most FMs are)

I don’t have any problem with anyone (who has listened to) and has an opinion of the same equipment. What gets my goat is those expressing opinions (positive or negative) on something they have not heard before.

But while it may not be ethical or admirable, this is their right.

now, You have made me feel bad about my liking my Indiq audio Diamond Achals and sharing my opinions about them here…

Clarification: I am not involved in proxy selling of any product from any company.

I definitely have been a “fan boy” of several audio products over the years. (As I am sure you and most FMs are)

I don’t have any problem with anyone (who has listened to) and has an opinion of the same equipment. What gets my goat is those expressing opinions (positive or negative) on something they have not heard before.

But while it may not be ethical or admirable, this is their right.
Again and again the same story. No one questioned anything regarding user reviews or the product. show me one post where I talked about the performance? There is a groupism going on here and also marketing, hyping with fake reviews which mods are investigating. I was attacked on a personal level and also one fm went so deep that he even pulled a two year old thread and accused me of forcing my opinions on others. Ganging up and attacking forum members for raising any questions on the brand is what caused this conflict.

If they can write a review with images of their set up that will be helpful.
I did request this of @Lalatendu Behera earlier in this thread but got an evasive response.

I am now wondering about his agenda and motivation in helping create this situation (as pointed out by @girishtd8262) all done expertly by him without having listened to the Platinum and Diamond Mishra’s.

Having said this I do defend his right to express his opinion without fear of being attacked by “fan boys”

Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back