comments on indiq audio towers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganging up and attacking forum members for raising any questions on the brand is what caused this conflict.
This is wrong if it’s happening. I am sorry if you experienced this.

I am not part of any group other than the group buy. I don’t even know any of the others in this group !

But: Ganging up and attacking anyone for expressing their opinions should be strongly discouraged

I did request this of @Lalatendu Behera earlier in this thread but got an evasive response.
Yes and in time we can guess his intentions based on how he interacts with other fm’s.

This is wrong if it’s happening. I am sorry if you experienced this.

I am not part of any group other than the group buy. I don’t even know any of the others in this group !

But: Ganging up and attacking anyone for expressing their opinions should be strongly discouraged
Yes it happened and I am only highlighting that. Even now if any one asks about indiq my response will be audition and if unable to audition use the 15 day window. I haven’t heard it so I will never comment on it’s performance. All the concerns raised by me are general and casual enthusiast talk that’s all. I know certain things happening in the back and I choose to bring it up. Me raising a question on the brands operating cost, model, pricing and discounts should not offend any happy indiq customers but for fanboys who are hyping the product for sure they going to get butthurt and hit back.

Apart from this new member there is no one bashing or cribbing on indiq products or on its performance.
Thanks for being forthright. Hope this helps some prospective Indiq buyers.

Agreed and I apologise if I ever came across to be some one trying to prove a point. I have been getting few DM’s who are concerned about indiq based on the recent conversations. In fact one fm who has placed an order is concerned now but he is not comfortable to ask the question openly. Such is the hostile environment set by some indiq owners. Fm’s are not comfortable to ask any concern regarding indiq if it is negative because of the groupism.
It is in fact reverse. As I said many times before, Indiq owners are afraid of posting any positive things. As there are people who are ready to pounce on them. People who have not heard/owned it are ever ready to attack honest owner feedback. It has become a crime to own Indiq or post positive about it. Labels of "Fanboy" is ready if you post anything. You are accused of not knowing what a good speaker is, you are told that you haven't heard anything else that's why you are praising Indiq. While it is conveniently ignored that reputed members with other good gear are opting for Indiq.

People who have never laid their eyes on Indiq are ready with their OPINION to bash you with if you dare to praise it. And god forbid if members who have purchased Indiq with their hard earned money and are satisfied with it dare to counter such KNOLEDGEABLE (albeit without physical experience of product in question) OPINION, are instantly accused of Groupism.

First they create ruckus (Albeit with unbacked brouhaha) and scare to death people who are currently contemplating buying Indiq in to second thoughts and than accuse Indiq owners of scaring them.

Strange times to be a Group member or a satisfied customer of a brand. :mad:

fanboys who are hyping the product for sure they going to get butthurt and hit back.
So, You accept hitting them which forces them to hit back.

Kindly explain your need to hit first of all. Why you need to attack some happy customers. What beef you have with either customers or the brand?

P.S. Language! It implies the adjective suits more to the one who used it.

Wow!
You should inform the admin and mods who these people are. Not sure if they need to be censured or protected!
Mods are already aware and are investigating the matter.
It is in fact reverse. As I said many times before, Indiq owners are afraid of posting any positive things.
I beg to differ with this opinion. Almost every thread has indiq recommendations and past 2-3 months we had many user reviews for indiq.So I don’t think they are afraid to post any reviews
So, You accept hitting them which forces them top hit back.

Kindly explain you need to hit first of all. Why you need to attack some happy customers. What beef you have with either customers or the brand?
Where did I mention the need to hit or where I have attacked any happy customer? Why twist words and diverting the topic?

So this thread also seems to have degenerated - in keeping with other threads with Indiq in the title recently

Mods, maybe consider locking this thread till you have an update based on the investigation?

@Nikhil @arj

Folk this thread is getting ridiculous.

All this fight is doing ( yes both parties equally culpable) is bringing down the reputation of the firm irrespective of which side you argue on

While this may be an ego fight between you do remember this firm may have people who make a living out of constructing equipment and this hurts them too .

None of us may have the requisite experience to truly judge an equipment absolutely and all people are reading into are individual views of people in a journey towards audio.

For newbies reading this: Please remember these are views like any other you see in social media and not from experts . In the end Its your own money you are spending hence do listen before you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back