Competent amplifier repair center

Kumar

I am a new member to this forum and I live in Hyderabad. I have a Mark Levinson integrated Class A amplifier which blew up on me yesterday. It starting emitting some thick white smoke and I switched it off before any further damage could happen. It is quite old and has no warrenty. I will be grateful if anyone can give me the name of a competent repair shop in Hyderabad, AP, which can fix these kind of amplifiers. Thanks

Kumar,

You don't want to give such a distinguished amp for repair to just anybody. Even if there are repair shops for amps, I doubt they would know the circuit. For very old units, search in the Internet for the circuits. Some sites charge money for it. I also do have a few old items of audio electronics and I have been able to get the circuits of some of them in the Internet for free, after a lot of searching though. It's not the matter of paying (usually only USD 10 for a circuit), but the reliability of paying to such sites!

I hope somebody from Hyderabad replies.

Welcome to the forum, I see that this is your first post. Which model ML and which year?

Hi,
Try USK electronics as they are authorised servise centre for Denon and other HiFi stuff. Call Mr. Chandrashekar 09396556197 owner of USK and find if he can help you.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back