Competent and experienced old school audio tech or repair shop in South Mumbai

ronniemarker

Hello everybody -

the accumulation of presently non-working old / vintage audio gear necessitates this query on my part:

does anyone know or can anyone suggest / recommend a competent and well experienced "old school" audio equipment repair technician
or even a stand alone "business" (shop) with such attributes that is (preferably) located in South Mumbai where I might bring a few of my
at present "dead" items for repair and revitalization as I cannot bear to just abandon them and "throw" them away.

Ideally, someone (a lone ranger, working from home) OR a well-established audio equipment "repair" shop (business) who will not sneer
nor balk if I were to take to them audio "items' of mine that are 30+ (or even more) years old and ask / expect them to repair / revive to
"as originally working" status.

Perhaps, I am being wishful and am "asking for too much" but in my attempts to "leave NO stone unturned', I felt obliged to at least
inquire and ask around. Should anyone of you be privy to someone or such a qualified "repair shop", may I beseech you to please
consider sharing the details and information with me - needless to state, I will be most grateful for your guidance and assistance.

Meanwhile - thank you (in advance) to anyone who might respond and all best wishes !

Sincerely,

R. Marker
Mumbai

Hello everybody -

the accumulation of presently non-working old / vintage audio gear necessitates this query on my part:

does anyone know or can anyone suggest / recommend a competent and well experienced "old school" audio equipment repair technician
or even a stand alone "business" (shop) with such attributes that is (preferably) located in South Mumbai where I might bring a few of my
at present "dead" items for repair and revitalization as I cannot bear to just abandon them and "throw" them away.

Ideally, someone (a lone ranger, working from home) OR a well-established audio equipment "repair" shop (business) who will not sneer
nor balk if I were to take to them audio "items' of mine that are 30+ (or even more) years old and ask / expect them to repair / revive to
"as originally working" status.

Perhaps, I am being wishful and am "asking for too much" but in my attempts to "leave NO stone unturned', I felt obliged to at least
inquire and ask around. Should anyone of you be privy to someone or such a qualified "repair shop", may I beseech you to please
consider sharing the details and information with me - needless to state, I will be most grateful for your guidance and assistance.

Meanwhile - thank you (in advance) to anyone who might respond and all best wishes !

Sincerely,

R. Marker
Mumbai
Hello,

My AVR had gone kaput sometimes back. So, i had got it repaired from a service center in Goregaon. I have given a detailed write up in this forum & the link is given below:

Please check this out or speak with this Gentleman. Maybe, it can be of any use to you.

Hi.....thanks so much....I will definitely TRY to contact this person - meanwhile, thanks again and much appreciated !

Regards,

Ronnie

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back