Complete DIY Active 3-Way System.

Next build might be a back loaded horn loudspeaker with Fostex full range driver.

Our Fostex drivers reached here. When time permits, have to start its work.

This is the driver we have choosen for the project.

The Madisound Speaker Store

And we have a plan to start a GB for this design. Anyway need to know the FM interest.

Planning to do this project with complete CNC with 20-30% more on fit, finish and build quality!

I personally think these kind of design and drivers are perfect match for PF5, Le Monstre etc..

It's time to step to the next level of DIY, what ya think?

Highly Efficient driver, A bit forward sounding but is bass shy. Will have to push the box to the wall to bring out the lows in most of the encl designs.

so,which Enclosure design?
Frugel-Horn Mk3
or
BK12m
or
the one in the madisound link?

Highly Efficient driver, A bit forward sounding but is bass shy. Will have to push the box to the wall to bring out the lows in most of the encl designs.

so,which Enclosure design?
Frugel-Horn Mk3
or
BK12m
or
the one in the madisound link?

might be Frugel-Horn Mk3 though not finalized yet.

Goodness, gracious! For individual initiative this takes the cake! Congratulations!

What other sound systems would you compare this to? What systems does it better, in your opinion? And where does it fall short? Thanks in advance.

I cannot compare this to any system which has almost same configuration here because of two main reasons.

1. In my local circle here nobody owns branded active 3-way system.
2. Nobody have a branded floorstander having 10" woofer.

I cannot compare this to any system which has almost same configuration here because of two main reasons.

1. In my local circle here nobody owns branded active 3-way system.
2. Nobody have a branded floorstander having 10" woofer.

Well, what is the closest comparison then? Even if its a 2 way active?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back