Confused buyer: 32 inches Sony W670A versus Samsung 32F5500 versus Panasonic 32E6

anjansaha

Guys - I have researched, seen it in shops and here is the final best quote in Bangalore from a popular dealer. All are 32 inches LED.

Panasonic E6 : 36,500 INR
Samsung 32F5500: 37,500 INR
SONY W670A: 40,000

Please, please suggest me what to go for, all 3 are equally good! I am totally confused.

Thanks in Advance

Well, all three models are good. I am not sure anyone can tell you which is best. That is purely a personal choice.
For instance, I too looked at the models you mentioned but found Sony's PQ better but again, your experience may be different. At the dealer, the executive annoyed me a lot insisting Samsung's PQ is better; that may be real for him. But it wasn't for me. I found Sony's better - in fact Sony's HD Ready model W600A was better than Samsung's and LG's Full HD models. So it is subjective and all I can say is you can't rely on others to make the choice for you.

One thing though, I heard that Panasonic's E6D doesn't have the Audio Out or Headphone Out socket (the E6B model has it but it sells in UK, I think). The only option is Digital Audio Out - if you need to pull the audio out to other Aux devices, make sure they accept Digital Audio In or you'll need a DAC. Others might correct me if I am wrong.

Well I can say that the W674A (which is from the 670 family from Thailand) is a damn good TV. I have a 42 incher which I hauled over from BKK for 43K (before all the fine print regarding duties for TVs came into being)

Don't buy Samsung 32F5500, i am regretting buying it. Developed faults 6 times within 6 months of purchase plus sound quality is poor. Go for some other good tv's

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back