Confused over the PS3 bundle ... help !!!!

Planning to pick mine up today, its gonna be either the 160gb version or the 320gb bundle with 2 free games ... i don't fancy myself with the move controller for the time being :p

For those interested, the PS3 320 with the 2 game bundle is going for 20700 at one of the Sony distributors here (if paid in cash)
He however does not have the move bundle which he claims was all sold out as of November 5th
If anyone is interested lemme know... will post details

Last edited:
For those interested the PS3 320 GB with the 2 game bundle is going for 20700 at one of the Sony distributors here (if paid in cash)
He however does not have the move bundle which he claims was all sold out as of November 5th

Who is "at one of the sony distributor" ? :) A friend is running around to buy one . Please let me know.

I'd be interested in getting the Move part of the bundle from anyone here. I guess we can both enjoy some cost savings!

Let me know prospective PS3 buyers ;)

Can anyone here update us with the prices of the 160 GB, 320 GB with 2 Games and the 320 GB Move Bundles?

Spoke with the contact you gave 21.8k for 320gb with move bundle... Anyone else interested may be we can bargain more or get a free game.. COD blackops :p

i BOUGHT my ps3 250gb two months back with lord of war game free for 22,500 at sony show room,wat a loser i am..........
move and eye alone costs around 7000 now in ebay.........
...........sad but true.........

i BOUGHT my ps3 250gb two months back with lord of war game free for 22,500 at sony show room,wat a loser i am..........
move and eye alone costs around 7000 now in ebay.........
...........sad but true.........

Canduu,

move and eye are available for 3500 - 4000 Rs in bangalore...

Kittu

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back