Connecting Echo Dot to existing PC audio setup (PC to swans m200mkII)

This is perfect! I ideally wanted something that would switch automatically and seamlessly. This seem to do that. Do you know if any similar product is available in India? If not, is the site you linked reliable and can I order from there?

I have brought stuff from there before without issues, I had brought something similar for me long back Though mine was to send to two outputs https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JMA-VA-402-Video-Audio-4IN-2OUT-AV-Switcher-4x3RCA-IN-2x3RCA-OUT/32761102874.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.lj1izk

though the automatic one would be nice.

I basically wanted two players one was a rasberry pi with Boss dac and the second one was Sparky SBC with SMSL dac to feed to the same input on my avr as well as to the stereo amp. and since this did not use any power it was nice.

Update: I got the 3.5 mm to RCA cable delivered. Tested it. The output from my Swans is very low compared to my PC. But don't have any solution to this I guess.

Waiting for the switch to arrive.

Update: I got the 3.5 mm to RCA cable delivered. Tested it. The output from my Swans is very low compared to my PC. But don't have any solution to this I guess.

Waiting for the switch to arrive.

"alexa Volume 10" that should output the volume to its highest level.

or "alexa volume up" till it becomes louder.

I am using 3.5mm-to-RCA cable for echo-AVR connection. I saw a substantial increase in voloume between Vol 8 and Vol10 in echo. So setting Vol 10 in echo and adjusting in AVR works well.

I recently purchased Amazon Echo. I wanted to connect the Aux Out to the Aux In of the Onkyo 3400 . Onkyo has got 2 Aux In ports in the front panel.

Can anyone suggest which cable suits to directly connect echo with Amazon Echo so that i can listen music from Home theatre directly.

Please help

If you have a Aux In with RCA input (2 jacks) on your Onkyo then just use any 3.5mm to 2RCA cable.

An update: So I got the device delivered to me today (well, actually I had to go to the post office to get it myself as it was sitting there for 3 days).

Unfortunately, I am unable to get it to work. It has a 12 V DC power input. And I am not sure how to power it up as I don't know what would be the power source for DC input. Images here: https://www.tomtop.com/p-v1844.html

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back