Corona virus and us

Analogous

@Kannan and I were chatting and he suggested it would be good to start a thread about something that concerns, impacts and preoccupies all of us here on this forum, much like audio.

Given the amount of information and discussions around the topic, there is still a remarkable level of misunderstanding about the virus and it’s constant evolution. A fair amount of disinformation seems to be circulating and spreading (even faster than the virus at times) on social media and WhatsApp universities.

I thought I would start here with a fascinating discussion with two virologists who have been working with viral variants (Corona to the Flu)

New variants of the coronavirus behind the Covid-19 pandemic arise constantly, with some, such as Delta, driving new waves of infections and subsequent deaths.

What kinds of genetic changes make some variants of SARS-CoV-2 more dangerous and why have virologists long been concerned about coronaviruses in particular?

And what do studies of old foes such as influenza, HIV and SARS tell us about the course that SARS-CoV-2 may take and how we might prepare for the changes ahead?

Most of the vaccines we had in the past, were rigorously tested for years. But the present ones, have hardly experienced any testing and launched just to give you a mental boost. Now they suggest using varied vaccines, i.e if you had covaxin, get the shield etc though the late Dr KK Agarwal, had both doses yet ...

Better use masks, practice social distancing and washing hands. Its not as if in the lean period the virus has gone on a break, it has mutated, and even before the news spreads, it starts working.

Lastly stay away from TV news and keep yourself safe from anxiety and depression.

I would highly appreciate if any Doctors posting here can mentions so, if they desire. would carry much weightage.

I would highly appreciate if any Doctors posting here can mentions so, if they desire. would carry much weightage.
I am a doctor (of medicine :)). I know there are several others on this forum.

While mefical professionals play a vital role in saving lives do keep in mind public health actions need more than doctors’ efforts to succeed. A pandemic demonstrates this well.

(Similar to: “politics is too important a subject to be left to politicians alone”)

I am a doctor (of medicine :)). I know there are several others on this forum.

While mefical professionals play a vital role in saving lives do keep in mind public health actions need more than doctors’ efforts to succeed. A pandemic demonstrates this well.

(Similar to: “politics is too important a subject to be left to politicians alone”)
These BS...t are why everyone fails not doing the right thing. should one rely on politics or Legals admin ? Case in example for US supreme court decision...
Supreme Court Blocks Workplace Vaccine Mandate, Says Covid Not an Occupational Hazard

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back