Croma and E-Zone Mulund Mumbai - NOT Recommended.

All thes big showrooms in Mumbai should be used only for window shopping.

Sony Mony
Vijay Sales
Chroma
E-Zone
Kohinoor
Snehanjali
Reliance Digital
etc

Go there, check the product, get the model details and then order from our local electronics store.

The local guy will not only provide better discount in comparison but will help in installation & service as well.

@ llusion_heart

I agree with you. I DO use these big showrooms for window shopping only and buy my stuff from a local dealer in Mulund...always get a better price.

Sony Mony
Vijay Sales
Chroma
E-Zone
Kohinoor
Snehanjali
Reliance Digital
etc

Go there, check the product, get the model details and then order from our local electronics store.

The local guy will not only provide better discount in comparison but will help in installation & service as well.

exactly correct and best way to shop.

these shops are not exactly known for stocking HIFI ........what they stock is old / discountinued models of HIFI products and give good discounts on the same ...........its a sort of clearance sale ...........one must not except what u get in a proper hifi dealer or retailer .......i have even seen speakers which has the wooden exterior slightly chipped off at the bottom ..........but then the discounts were good ...............so basically avoid buying from these retailers .......

Sony Mony
Vijay Sales
Chroma
E-Zone
Kohinoor
Snehanjali
Reliance Digital
etc

I do the same :eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Sony Mony
Vijay Sales
Chroma
E-Zone
Kohinoor
Snehanjali
Reliance Digital
etc

From where you get this devine knowledge?

In case of many products smalltime dealers cannot match the prices these shops offers.

It is esp true for high margin items like LCDs,,

Many of vijay sales 1 day offers are unbeatable...

I worked in onida and I know the volume of lifting of these big boys and small dealers..Yes small delers have low cost of operation and what you say is true for 70% of time but it is not a rule,,

In my case of buying LG LCD I must have taken quotes from least 40 shops ( Including 6 branches of Vijay Sales) Kohinoor beat them by a good margin and honoured my weird exchange request( Delivary of LCD in Vashi against excange of TV in goregaon)

Also many odd brads and products are available with big boys only ,,,currently I think only Vijay sales keeps 34 INCH Videocon CRT..ditto about plasmas ,which small dealer keeps plasmas?

Unless you have solid data please do not make misguiding motherhood statements...

@hemant ,

I think everybody is referring to HIFI audio products .....for the brands u are referring to.....maybe its true

Hi Fi means 2 channel???

Buddy I think you are not from mumbai
most of the shops above do not keep any Hi Fi Products ( I think ONLY sumaria keeps in 2-3 outlets, needs to be confirmed)

So please confirm...

Also some of these keep a LIMITED SELECTION of AVR stuff , and many times package price is lower than speciality dealers,again no hard and fast rule.
I heard from some of the members who got very good deals on yamaha and mission in vijay sales.Also reliance digital in vashi sold ex display and outdated stuff ( eg Brand new pioneer DTS Avr for 11-12 K) ,i feel offers were good.

So people who made above statements can explain ,shopwise with some examples..and which of the shops other than sumaria keeps hi-fi?

e-zone? Hifi?

I went for a walk, window-shopping in my near-by e-zone (Chennai, OMR) a couple of weeks back. I didn't notice anything that looked even vaguely like hifi.

Fridges, TV, AC, washing machines, even a few laptops and stuff. No hifi.

Lol, the e-zone sales guys are so disinterested in doing their job that you are absolutely left to fiddle with all the equipment they have on display & do as you please ;) the reason being they have no idea about the products at all :(

e-zone? Hifi?

I went for a walk, window-shopping in my near-by e-zone (Chennai, OMR) a couple of weeks back. I didn't notice anything that looked even vaguely like hifi.

Fridges, TV, AC, washing machines, even a few laptops and stuff. No hifi.

Dont know about ezone but the Reliance Digital @ Anna salai has hi tech stuff
- some 5.1 stuff and even a seperate AV room for auditioning..

lol, no Hemant, you won't find NAD or Bryston at any of the e-zone or reliance or croma or vijay sales outlets :D JUst the regular yamaha/denon/onkyo & the samsungs/lg's/sony's.....
sherwood in case of ezone

lol, no Hemant, you won't find NAD or Bryston at any of the e-zone or reliance or croma or vijay sales outlets :D JUst the regular yamaha/denon/onkyo & the samsungs/lg's/sony's.....
sherwood in case of ezone

i know ..but anything 2 channel??

Dont know about ezone but the Reliance Digital @ Anna salai has hi tech stuff
- some 5.1 stuff and even a seperate AV room for auditioning..
Yes, I think e-zone has some home-theatre stuff, but it doesn't interest me, so I didn't look in those rooms. I also dreaded some salesperson rushing in and turning it on --- loud. My hearing is already damaged enough ;)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back