Croma and E-Zone Mulund Mumbai - NOT Recommended.

@hemant

@hemant

I am from Mumbai .....they keep AVR and speakers ......no amps .... brands like yamaha , sherwood , denon , jamo etc .....u will find a separate open space for these brands where they offer u a demo .......

you quoted the example of LG and videocon.....which fall in a diff category altogether .......so maybe when it comes to a Sony Bravia or a Samsung LCD ....these shops offer a better bargain ...........

@hemant

@hemant

I am from Mumbai .....they keep AVR and speakers ......no amps .... brands like yamaha , sherwood , denon , jamo etc .....u will find a separate open space for these brands where they offer u a demo .......

you quoted the example of LG and videocon.....which fall in a diff category altogether .......so maybe when it comes to a Sony Bravia or a Samsung LCD ....these shops offer a better bargain ...........

I know that is why I surprised when someone ays this discussion about hi fi.

2) So you mean smaller shops give prices of Samsung and Sony better?

the discussion was about hifi ............people are saying dont buy those limited hifi brands( denon , jamo etc) from the shops mentioned .....for various reasons .... use it only for window shopping or demo ..

Samsung , LG or Sony is something which one can buy from these shops if u get a better deal .....sometimes a smaller shop from whom u have purchased stuff in the past can also offer u a better deal ......this is very subjective and the experience will vary from person to person ..........

Whenever I've tried smaller shops for consumer electronics, the scope of bargain was much less - I always that the larger chains get more margins to work with because of their volumes.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back