Customized Vinyl LP outer sleeve

Selvin

Hello FM's,
Most of us in vinyl group are well aware about Vijayan's vinyl sleeves. His LP outer sleeve is bit big about 12.6" size considering to cater all size of vinyl art covers including imported double gatefold albums. This standard sleeve is too loose for many vinyl covers from companies T-Series, echo, AVM etc. So that I asked Vijayan a custom made vinyl LP outer sleeve in the size of about 12.3" suitable to easy skin fit of 12.25" size vinyl art covers.

He is ready to do this and looking for some minimum quantity due to machine settings. Any one interested for this sleeve? 10 - 15 people with 100nos of each requirement is well for this initiative.

Thanks Selvin for the initiative. Please share the pricing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

What's the standard price for outer sleeves. I recently got some made at 12.7 because I felt it will be suitable for double albums also.

Thanks. Please share Vijayan's pricing

His present outer sleeve price is Rs.500 + shipping. The same price is applicable for the proposed sleeve also.

He is still not clear about the impact of GST. Change of tax may applicable.

Hello FM's,
Most of us in vinyl group are well aware about Vijayan's vinyl sleeves. His LP outer sleeve is bit big about 12.6" size considering to cater all size of vinyl art covers including imported double gatefold albums. This standard sleeve is too loose for many vinyl covers from companies T-Series, echo, AVM etc. So that I asked Vijayan a custom made vinyl LP outer sleeve in the size of about 12.3" suitable to easy skin fit of 12.25" size vinyl art covers.

He is ready to do this and looking for some minimum quantity due to machine settings. Any one interested for this sleeve? 10 - 15 people with 100nos of each requirement is well for this initiative.

Hi, just a month back, I got outer sleeves from mr. Vijayan and that fits perfectly.

And just a month back I got a batch that were a lil tight a few of them, but most were good to use, had to discard a few though.

And just a month back I got a batch that were a lil tight a few of them, but most were good to use, had to discard a few though.

I also had some covers of size 12.3 which was too tight for many of my records. Even 12.5 will not suit double albums. That's why I'm made it with size 12.7. It's a little big for thin covers but can be used for all sizes of records. It is of 300 GSM. I felt it was better to have them slightly loose than some being too tight.

I also had some covers of size 12.3 which was too tight for many of my records. Even 12.5 will not suit double albums. That's why I'm made it with size 12.7. It's a little big for thin covers but can be used for all sizes of records. It is of 300 GSM. I felt it was better to have them slightly loose than some being too tight.

That's what I want in two size outer sleeve. One 12.3" and one with 12.6" size suitable for 12.25" album covers and higher sizes respectively.
I don't want too loose sleeves.

Selvin

Create a google sheet and request members to fill the details regard to address, contact number, qty and payment to Mr.Vijayan account details. Payment can be done after the required quantity is achieved to be processed. Then share the same to Vijayan from where he takes the responsibility to ship the product.

Selvin

Create a google sheet and request members to fill the details regard to address, contact number, qty and payment to Mr.Vijayan account details. Payment can be done after the required quantity is achieved to be processed. Then share the same to Vijayan from where he takes the responsibility to ship the product.

Yes count me in

Finally convinced Vijayan and made the sleeve with some minimum quantity. It came out very well and now the small size album art LP's looking too smart.

In the below picture the left LP is with standard sleeve and right one is the custom made. Both LP's album art are same 12.2"size.

This customized sleeve is also perfect fit for 'Music India and Polydor' standard covers and not suit for Gatefold albums.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back