Dali Alteco C1-Need help in installation

Sanchitpkl

Hi everyone,

I need some help in installing my new Dali Alteco C1 as Surround speakers on my side walls.

As you can see in the pictures (left sofa which is against the wall is the main listening position), I have 2 installation options for the left wall.

Option 1- Install it above the door at a height of around 8 feet but in straight line with the main listening position.
Option 2- Install it next to the door at ideal height around 7 feet (please correct me if I’m wrong) but then it will be ahead of the main listening position.

Both options are not ideal. Each one has its pros and cons. So please help me with the best possible position.BE0066BC-9E93-4DA4-B16B-F5AD2A059C87.jpeg

Go for option one, these speakers can be placed very high and still sound good at listening positions. Check out this image by Dali.
Absolutely no issues.

images-34.jpeg

Check out the product page you might get an idea how to setup.

Go with option 1,am also using same model for my surrounds,they sound much better when placed on the sides than at the back
Thanks for your suggestion basis own experience. I’ve done the wiring as per option 1. Just left with hanging them on the wall.
Have you bought some kind of wall brackets or just the normal screws are fine?

Hi everyone,

I need some help in installing my new Dali Alteco C1 as Surround speakers on my side walls.

As you can see in the pictures (left sofa which is against the wall is the main listening position), I have 2 installation options for the left wall.

Option 1- Install it above the door at a height of around 8 feet but in straight line with the main listening position.
Option 2- Install it next to the door at ideal height around 7 feet (please correct me if I’m wrong) but then it will be ahead of the main listening position.

Both options are not ideal. Each one has its pros and cons. So please help me with the best possible position.View attachment 60200
Option 1 will be better.
If it’s only 5.1.2 ,then mounting on ceiling above ur main listening position willl be the best. ( Alteco can be mounted on ceiling too with an additional nail in place.)

@Sanchitpkl Hey bro, I am also using alteco c1 as my surround speakers. Can you share the picture of your speaker position?
How did you place them? and where your atmos speakers are mounted?

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back