Dali Ikon 6 With Marantz PM7001

i bought Dali ikon6 and plan to purches PM 7001 on coming 4/4/09 so pls help me .now i have Dali Ikon 6 with Rotel RB 1080 power AMP and i am using Attol IN50 for pre out and MarantzCD 5001

i bought Dali ikon6 and plan to purches PM 7001 on coming 4/4/09 so pls help me .now i have Dali Ikon 6 with Rotel RB 1080 power AMP and i am using Attol IN50 for pre out and MarantzCD 5001

what do you find lacking in your current set up

Dear Abhijit,

In general, a pre-power is thought of as a superior choice over an integrated one,which you already have.I suggest you to think in that way.You can look for a better/matching pre,power or both depending on your budget.

Wish you the very best...

Dear Abhijit,

In general, a pre-power is thought of as a superior choice over an integrated one,which you already have.I suggest you to think in that way.You can look for a better/matching pre,power or both depending on your budget.

Wish you the very best...

brejesh, imo the concept is that if you take an integrated vs separates in the same specs / brand etc then the separate is better. for eg nad c372 vs nad c162/272. and the difference is very slight. but you cannot really say that any separate pre power will be better than an integrated, even in the same price range.

dont worry about integrated or separates, tube or ss - go for what sounds good

HI there,
how does the Dali Ikon 6 sound with your rotel 1080??

hi
i bought PM 7003 price 24k and i am using this as a pre for Rotel RB1080 ,and this combo works great.i am happy with it,Dali ikon 6 price 65k

Hi,

This seems a good price. Can you tell us from where u got it? I mean for the PM7003.

Thanks,
sri

thanks abhijit15, I am also considering to upgrade my speakers to dali ikon6 based on reviews.

regds

hi
yes now PM7003 will cost you 26k in gray market.as well as i have 6 month use MARANTZ 7001 KI series Amp .will cost you 30k.its like new only.all here is in Mumbai Alliance4 in Andheri Mr.Kadam Will help you 9930813708

hi
yes now PM7003 will cost you 26k in gray market.as well as i have 6 month use MARANTZ 7001 KI series Amp .will cost you 30k.its like new only.all here is in Mumbai Alliance4 in Andheri Mr.Kadam Will help you 9930813708
Is there any much difference in KI and Non KI models of PM7001?

Hi
Have not heard both side by side so cant confirm on the sonic improvement.

The KI should have the same circuitry. Some of the components are replaced by Mr KI to improve performance. The chassis is copper plated and the sockets on the rear get gold plating.
The KI will naturally be costlier and will retain value a bit longer.
The SA 7001 KI was a better cdp than the standard 7001 but at almost 2X (at one time) it seemed a waste so u have to also factor the difference in the list price of both units and take a final call
Rgds

I was planning on buying a Dali Ikon 6, Ikon subwoofer, Ikon Center speakers and Ikon Bookshelf for rear surrounds to pair with my Marantz SR7005. This speaker setup is costing me close to Rs.2 Lakh for just the speakers. Can anyone suggest a better option in speakers for the Marantz SR7005?

Thanks... Joe

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back