Dali Opticon dealers

Lizard King

Where can I audition/ buy Dali Opticon floorstanders?
I'm in Hyderabad but would not mind traveling to major cities as well.
Can't find them with any major online retailers.
TIA

TIA

You can contact HTStore Bangalore , they deal with Dali and ship across cities as well from what I know. They had a Dali Oberon 7 for demo, I doubt you will get to demo the Opticon at any dealership in Bangalore either.

Thanks a lot.
I'm making a mental checklist for my Marantz PM8006 amplifier. Apart from Opticon, also considering Focal Aria.

I would say both the FS would need a power amplifier to really shine, the Marantz also do fine but a PA will open up the speakers much more.

TIA

If you are open to travel to Kolkata, you may contact Auditor which is located right at the heart of the city(Park Street). I got my setup from there - one of the forum members recently got his Oberon setup from there. Apart from Dali, he deals with most of the major brands. His demo room is a treat.

I would say both the FS would need a power amplifier to really shine, the Marantz also do fine but a PA will open up the speakers much more.
Thank you for your advice. I had guessed as much. Though the PM8006 is conservatively rated at 70 WPC, independent testing pegs it at 100 WPC. Even then a PA would definitely help I'm sure. I'm planning to add a PA depending on need down the road.
My only concern is that would it be too much for my 300 sft listening room?

If you are open to travel to Kolkata, you may contact Auditor which is located right at the heart of the city(Park Street). I got my setup from there - one of the forum members recently got his Oberon setup from there. Apart from Dali, he deals with most of the major brands. His demo room is a treat.
Thanks a ton. A trip to Calcutta is totally doable for me. Delhi, Bombay, Bangalore too in equal measures.
By next month I'll plan my trip and contact you before I go.
Highly appreciated.

@Lizard King : I have an exactly similar listening room, had a PM8006 which i later sold and got seperates. I would say there is a good amount of difference overall with better soundstage, imaging and much tighter and precise lows. You will never use the extra reserve in a room that size but the mentioned changes make it worth investing in a PA.

Any reason you want to go for FS, i went for a FS as the speakers come in the room entrance and bookshelfs tend to get knocked over if placed over there. If these are not challenges for you include a KEF R3 as well , they go very deep and sound good too.

Thanks a ton. A trip to Calcutta is totally doable for me. Delhi, Bombay, Bangalore too in equal measures.
By next month I'll plan my trip and contact you before I go.
Highly appreciated.

Audio One Pvt. Ltd. +91 22 66716544 / +91 22 66716539 is the Dali Distributor for India, based in Mumbai. But they don't sell directly. You can enquire from them regarding the closest dealer located near to you. In Mumbai, Andheri(W) you may get a demo of Dali from "The Shop"
022 2620 4706.
I got my Dali Oberon's from "Alliance 4 Audio", ( No demo available here) Mumbai, Goregoan west from Mr. Kadam 0 9930813708 who gave me a better deal than "The Shop". You can first call them & check on the phone before traveling.
Then there is one more place in Mumbai claiming to have many brands but I have never heard about it.

TIA

Audioplanet mentioned that they allow auditions starting from Opticon 6 onwards when i enquired about the Oberon 5 with them.

A nice way to suggest that they do not cater to anything less than 1.5 as fLUX mentioned

Audioplanet mentioned that they allow auditions starting from Opticon 6 onwards when i enquired about the Oberon 5 with them.

A nice way to suggest that they do not cater to anything less than 1.5 as fLUX mentioned

It does not matter to the customer as they are not doing any favour to anyone by selling high-end stuff. They can be ignored as there are many others who would understand & cater to the customer needs.

Go to HTStore in JP Nagar, they had a Oberon 7 for demo when I last checked. Quiet a few FMs have purchased from him in the past so is an authentic dealer in Bangalore for Dali

Audio One Pvt. Ltd. +91 22 66716544 / +91 22 66716539 is the Dali Distributor for India, based in Mumbai. But they don't sell directly. You can enquire from them regarding the closest dealer located near to you. In Mumbai, Andheri(W) you may get a demo of Dali from "The Shop"
022 2620 4706.
I got my Dali Oberon's from "Alliance 4 Audio", ( No demo available here) Mumbai, Goregoan west from Mr. Kadam 0 9930813708 who gave me a better deal than "The Shop". You can first call them & check on the phone before traveling.
Then there is one more place in Mumbai claiming to have many brands but I have never heard about it.
Sincere thanks Nitin for the reference. Mr Kadam offered a great price on the Oberon 5. Yet to to evaluate the feasibility in terms of logistics but i think for folks in Mumbai he is a must contact

Go to HTStore in JP Nagar, they had a Oberon 7 for demo when I last checked. Quiet a few FMs have purchased from him in the past so is an authentic dealer in Bangalore for Dali
Thanks fLUX , i visited them years ago. I felt a tad unwelcome at the time prolly because the store was crowded at the time. A little concerning is reviews saying that they sent out unsealed pieces to folks(Google reviews).

For me this is almost a blind buy due to the current situation(no demo, expecting them to ship direct) and i was hesitant to wait any longer . Asuming the Dalis would any day be better than my ancient SKF4800 Onkyo paired with a TX504 receiver. :)

Will finalize an IA in the coming months. I see that the Denons and Regas pair really well with these

Back