Dali Spketor 2 vs Q Acoustics 3020

Sanchitpkl

Hi Everyone,

I’m planning to build a 5.1 HT and auditioned Q Acoustics 3020i + 3090ci yesterday and found this combination not so much clear for vocals (movies and music). Then I auditioned Dali Spektor 2 and Spektor Center, also with Zensor Center and found this combination better on clarity.

i. Request all the experts to guide me if I’ll be doing the right thing, choosing Dali Spektor 2 + Spektor/Zensor Vokal over Q Acoustics 3020 + 3090ci?
And since, Zensor Vokal is better, can I pair Zensor Vokal with Spektor 2 Bookshelfs?

ii. I had decided to go with Denon X1600H for Q Acoustics, but will it be powerful enough to drive Dali or should I go ahead with Denon 2600H

iii. I auditioned Polk OWM3, Sonodyne Sonus 3540, Taga 806s for surrounds. Taga 806s lack the clarity. So, which one would be better: Polk OWM3 vs Sonodyne Sonus 3540.

Looking forward to experts opinions.

Hi Everyone,

I’m planning to build a 5.1 HT and auditioned Q Acoustics 3020i + 3090ci yesterday and found this combination not so much clear for vocals (movies and music). Then I auditioned Dali Spektor 2 and Spektor Center, also with Zensor Center and found this combination better on clarity.

i. Request all the experts to guide me if I’ll be doing the right thing, choosing Dali Spektor 2 + Spektor/Zensor Vokal over Q Acoustics 3020 + 3090ci?
And since, Zensor Vokal is better, can I pair Zensor Vokal with Spektor 2 Bookshelfs?

ii. I had decided to go with Denon X1600H for Q Acoustics, but will it be powerful enough to drive Dali or should I go ahead with Denon 2600H

iii. I auditioned Polk OWM3, Sonodyne Sonus 3540, Taga 806s for surrounds. Taga 806s lack the clarity. So, which one would be better: Polk OWM3 vs Sonodyne Sonus 3540.

If you like dali better go for it. Definitely you can pair the Spector and zensor vokal.For surround also you can go for dali Spector 1.If you can stretch better to go with the 2600.The 1600 should be able to drive the dali speakers.

Don’t think the zensor series is officially discontinued. They are still active in dali official site and not listed in discontinued section. In India dealers have discontinued I guess

Yea, but the retailer has some leftover stock, at the older prices I guess. Maybe That’s why hardly there’s a difference of 2-3k between Spektor and Zensor Vokal.

Hi Everyone,

I recommend to go ahead with Qacoustics 3050i/concept40 + concept center speaker + denon 2600h (if you get it as its out of stock) + polk OWM3

Hi Everyone,

im using QA 3050I+3090Ci& 3020I -AVR2600 Denon , im happy with vocals & fronts mid range sounds. as Music is individual taste & listening, so suggest new launch 3030I audition if u want more clear mids n high for front ,2nd option Jamo 807 which is atmos ready on top is also good .
Centre channel check KEF if u can stretch..
the one u have posted Dali is also good go..its all u audition at home & see what best u can feel good before u spend .
I saw one thread looking for 2600 which is now out of stock u can see 950H is also similar model as 2600 .

Sub woofer try rythemik LVX12 ..

If you like dali better go for it. Definitely you can pair the Spector and zensor vokal.For surround also you can go for dali Spector 1.If you can stretch better to go with the 2600.The 1600 should be able to drive the dali speakers.
+1 from me.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back