Dali vs Elac

Gaurav55

I am confused between Q Acoustics 3050i or Elac F6.2 or wharfedale 230 or Dali zensor 7
Pioneer sf52 or polk tsi500 polk t50 please tell me which I should buy

Welcome to the Forum.

That is way too many speakers to differentiate here without knowing the rest of your chain, listening preferences, usage, etc. They are all very good speakers. I would request you to check in your town or travel to a bigger town close to Audition the speakers you are considering. That would enable to you have more specific questions at the same time would also be easier for the FMs to suggest you on.

MaSh

I have heard Elac & Dali & ended up with Dali for its non fussy positioning. But I found both brands good .

Forgot to mention, the Elac's 5 & 6 were big bookshelves with much more bass. Comparatively in size the Dali bookshelf is small with relatively less bass but more detail.

Welcome to the Forum.

That is way too many speakers to differentiate here without knowing the rest of your chain, listening preferences, usage, etc. They are all very good speakers. I would request you to check in your town or travel to a bigger town close to Audition the speakers you are considering. That would enable to you have more specific questions at the same time would also be easier for the FMs to suggest you on.

MaSh

MaSh has a valid point. Unless you specify more about your chain and your preferences, it would be impossible for anyone to guide you appropriately. All you’d get instead are personal preferences of the respondents. All those brands (esp first four) are in similar segment and none is absolutely better than the rest.

So please specify what electronics you have/plan to buy, what kind of music you listen to more, your room size, and if you already know, what kind of sound signature you like.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back