dali vs klipsh vs emotiva vs chane vs monitor audio

markyboy156

hi

hi i am after seeking hometheatre nirvana
what speakers would be the very best for home theatre use
when using mini dsp 2x4hd and adding the software dirac
and calibrating the speakers
the dali zensor 7 the klipsh rp 280f with built in atmos modules emotiva air t1/t2 or the chane arx a5 or the monitor audio bronze 6 i want them to be exceptional with music as well i will be using a amp that supports atmos dts x and auro 3d so either denon and marantz supports all 3 formats thanks

I had listened dali zensor 7 ,i dont like it, its too bright for my taste.but i like opticon series of dali, But i am surely purchase MA bronze 6 if i have more budget. Its very good for music and movies too...

I have audition Dali Zenser7, Klispch floor standing speaker and MA Bronze 5/6 , Paradigm Monitor 9 in past. To me Dali Zenser7 was bright , may be suitable for Movies than music same in case of Klispch. Both were bright for music listening so may not suitable for longer music listening sessions. Now MA Bronze 6 and Paradigm Monitor 9. Both are stunning for music as well as movies. MA Bronze 6 has more clearity and details than rest of all speakers. Able to deliver micro details in high frequencies and equally capable in low frequencies also. Sound stage was bigger and Center image was more focused and stable. Same in case of Paradigm Monitor 9. Bass on Paradigm Monitor 9 was more tight, agile and fast. Mid to high frequencies are delivered with equal precision but not as good as MA. Monitor Audio Bronze 6 score more on overall sound quality .

Greetings senior members!!I have a pair of Q ACOUSTICS 3020 as main for Anthem 520. Suggest me for a best center channel speaker.using Monoprice satellites as center and surround.does Focal SIB XL suitable for a dynamic center channel??

My take.
After being able to audition and listen to various options form emotiva/klipsch/dali/monitor audio.

Go for klipsch which is hands down best for HT.
Music can be between dali/emotivs/ma. But IMHO emotiva offers best bang for rupee currently. Their t1/t2 are simply amazing VFM products. I compared t2/ma bronze 6 side by side and ma sounded hollow and bit boomy compared to t2. The air tweeter is wonderful and like other emotiva products they are really good value for money. They have spend all the ₹₹₹ on performance beacuse of which the lack any exotic finishes or looks.
Do listen to them

Greetings senior members!!I have a pair of Q ACOUSTICS 3020 as main for Anthem 520. Suggest me for a best center channel speaker.using Monoprice satellites as center and surround.does Focal SIB XL suitable for a dynamic center channel??

I would go for a matching centre from Q Acoustics that would take care of the tone matching - the 3090C perhaps. I have the same QA 3020 but using one of my spare Bookshelves for centre which in my case works surprisingly well since its a very good speaker making the vocals very clear.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back