Dealers for Entry level TT in Mumbai

Vinay2013

Dear FMs

One of my friend in Mumbai wants to start a humble vinyl journey with a very basic entry level TT which should have inbuilt phono stage. For this purpose, he shortlisted few options. Please could you advise the best place to buy these TTs in Mumbai. Budget is 10K to 15K. Please advise on dealers with phone numbers. I understand that vintage is a way to go but he does not want to go this way.

Shortlisted options:

Denon DP29F
Marantz TT5005 (Preferable)
ATLP60 (No authorized dealers in India as per my knowledge)
Any other good options in the above budget

Need to buy within one or two day hence I will be highly obliged if you I could get some insights quickly.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vinay

Mr Sushil Anand of Nova Audio, Mahim would be one of the best places to get some turntable advice in Mumbai.
They also show the Denon on their website. Profx also have Denon. profx.com
Marantz distributor is mzaudiodistribution.co.in

Do also look at the possibility of a good used TT. Extreme value for money.

Thanks Naturelover - Checked with Nova Audio. Seems to be a nice dealer. He has Denon. Seems at this price range only this is the option.

Can't go the vintage way because it will be a gift. Wanted to have Marantz TT5005 but seems it is not available. I have ATLP60 and I am very happy with performance but there are no dealers in India.

The ATLP60 seems to be available online. Saw it on grabmore.in. No idea of the quality of their services

Yes. I checked with them. Every online dealer is asking for one to two weeks time and they will provide it after importing from their warehouse in US. Can't wait for that long.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back