Dedicated CD player and amplifier

As said earler best place to demo Wharfedale speakers / Quad speakers and electronics is DESIGNER AUDIO

They are the main distributors and have a demo room at Tardeo. Fix up an appointment. They have some other brands as well

As said earler best place to demo Wharfedale speakers / Quad speakers and electronics is DESIGNER AUDIO

They are the main distributors and have a demo room at Tardeo. Fix up an appointment. They have some other brands as well

thanks. but first ill chk goregaon as i stay in borivali it will be on my way. i dont like Wharfedale sound its too colored but it has good bass i am sure quad 11l2 will be better in all aspects! thanks again :)

I went for an audition finally at Boomerang - CST. There I had a demo of Marantz PM 7003 paired with Dali speakers. The quote for Marantz was Rs.30K without bill! I was all the time being told that is the price in the grey market. Mr.Homiyar gave me a decent audition of the various BS speakers - Dali Lektor as also Dali Ikon1. He also mentioned that the PM 7003 was only 1-2 weeks old. I must say that I was impressed with the Dali Ikon speakers, even though they were BS - thanks Mr.Homiyar. He also gave me a demo of Cyrus - in simple words it is in a different class altogether.
I had read in this forum that the price in grey for the PM 7003 is around 24k to 25 k and also showed the owner the thread which stated the price. The owner refused to believe that the quote could be that low. I also called up one of the fellow member (Shaiju Thomas - thanks Shaiju) on this forum who confrimed the price. Since the owner refused to budge on the price, I dropped buying the same.
I did not go for the same but tried to check up with other shops - it appears that the 7003 has been stopped and is replaced with 7004. 8003 is also not immediately available. I am going for the PM7004 without auditioning and sincerely believe and hope that it would give me a good pairing with the Dali Ikon1 BS speakers.
For the time being I shall be using one of my existing players (Samsung/ Pioneer HT or Cambridge DV 99) as the source.
I would request for a suggestion for a good CD player.
I shall keep you informed folks.
Again, thanks to everyone in this forum.;)

Got the PM 7004 and have spent the last one couple of hours in setting up the system and then been listening to songs - initial response -it is indeed a good one. (Paired with Dali Ikon1 speakers).
And the icing- it is made in Japan.:signthankspin

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back